+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview

Re: NLNG calls trainee operators' for interview

Guys i received my letter even though i didnt get the mail.Strange things happenin Nigeria dont lose hope.THANK GOD!
    Jst ma candid opinion

got the invitation too, but needs to know how the competency test looks like...
    ADEYEMO

By giving you this info about Competency demonstration, all I need from all house members is that "Let God make Kareem Olawale Azeez(self) successful in his recent oral interview with NLNG and all other present and future endeavours (AMIN)" Take any little info I drop here very serious as I have done my oral intv/competency demo for the post of an Instrument Technician in October and awaiting positive response 4m NLNG.

First of all, no practical session
    2. All is oral interview based on your CV info plus ALL LISTED AS UR ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES ON D VACANCY ADVERT
    3. A JAPANESSE, AN IBO WOMAN, AN HAUSA WOMAN, A YORUBAN MAN,INFACT WAZOBIA! 2 PPLEFROM HR,1 SAFETY DEPT,1ENGINEER FROM BONNY, I TECHNICIAN(JAPANESSE)
    4. THEY WILL BE ASKING YOU QUESTIONS BASED ON YOUR POSITION ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES BASED ON ADVERT
    5. EARLIER YOU WILL DO SMALL WRITING PERSONALITY TEST WHICH MEASURES YOUR CHARACTER/ABILITY TO WORK AS A TEAM
    6. PLS SLEEP WELL A DAY TO, ARRIVE THE VENUE ON TIME AS THEY WILL KEEP TO TIME
    7. GOOGLE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES/ROLES AND IF U HAVE ANY GUY WHO PASSED THRU TRAINEE STUFF PLS CONTACT HIM
    8. MOST IMPORTANTLY DONT TELL LIES AS THEY KNOW MORE THAN YOU
    9. IF THERE IS ANYTHING U DONT KNOW OR UNDERSTAND, SAY IT POLITELY
    10. GOODLUCK GUYS, HOPE TO SEE U IN BONNY ISLAND BY JANUARY!
    "Let God make Kareem Olawale Azeez(self) successful in his recent oral interview with NLNG and all other present and future endeavours (AMIN)"

Olawale u too much!,may Allah answer our prayers amin.
    Jst ma candid opinion

Wrote mine on the 5th of Nov. in PH.Has anyone of the same date and venue received any mail from them.This is the 3rd week.Still praying for GODS Favour.Congrats to those that has received theirs.One love house.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber
    im in the same shoes as you are.i wrote the test on the 4th in PH and i havent gotten any mail either negative or positive till date.i went as far as calling NLNG recruitment dept and the Guy that attended to me took my details and promised to get back to me but he hasnt done that till date.

@Maxweber & Newtontoyo,

I wrote on the 3rd in Lagos, and haven't gotten any response too. Lets just keep hoping for the best.

I believed everybody must have got a response by now, either positive or otherwise... one funny thing, still received a mail notifying me of not successful after collecting an hardcopy from DHL for interview/competency demo. Does anyone also experience similar thing?
    ADEYEMO

Pls House, does any one have an idea of how d NLNG competency test is like? pls if anyone does,let him share. One LUV

I got this today from LNG:

Dear All (via Blind Copy),

While we thought we had contacted ALL candidates who took our test for the position of Trainee Operator but we have received e-mails that complained of non-receipt of feedback.

We are sending this mail to clear out any outstanding that may NOT have received a feed back. We apologise if this causes any confusion but again, IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM DHL – THAT Takes Precedence over this is message which is:

· We write to thank you for your interest in Nigeria LNG Ltd and for honoring our invitation for some ability tests which you took at in November 2009.

· We REGRET however, to inform you that you were not successful at this time but once again; thank you immensely for your interest in our company.

We wish you good luck in your future endeavors.

Yours Faithfully,

Manager, Resourcing & Recruitment

For: NIGERIA LNG LTD

PS:

If you are interested in your individual performance, you may reply to this mail requesting details and WE Will Call you to discuss your performance. Pls. NOTE that Performance IS NOT SCORES

...............1 Luv

__________________________________________________ ___________________

How is it that only few people recieve these messages?Pls let's be sincere in this house.Imagine afta receiving IV some say that they were still sent -ve email or even called for change in interview date.Are we sure NLNG has actually started calling for interview?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber it is obvious u r new to this house,u wnt gt beta info anywhere else
    Jst ma candid opinion

@ Voltron

I have been following this forum is just that I've not been posting.But how come you only recieved hard copy.Pls sir where did u write urs and which date where scheduled 4 interview.u've not told us.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast