+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Nigerian Customs Recruits:

Re: Nigerian Customs Recruits:

This site is showing error, is there another means of entering the site? i need a career with the Nigerian customs.

I HAVE FOUND A WAY AND DID ALMMOST 15 REGISTRATION NOW, SEARCH customsrecruit.com.ng/applicationform.asp ON GOOGLE AND CLICK ON CACHE AT THE BUTTOM OF THE FIRST LINK AND THATS ALL ENJOY.

FOR OND APPLICANTS SEARCH customsrecruit.com.ng/applicationform06.asp ON GOOGLE AND CLICK ON CACHE AT THE BUTTOM OF THE FIRST LINK AND THATS ALL ENJOY.

error ! error! error! displayed all tro...which way forward, fellow forumites!
    The world will give you the opportunity to quit but it is only the world that will call quitting an opportunity...so , never give up becos when it see

Quote Originally Posted by babakuraimam View Post
    I HAVE FOUND A WAY AND DID ALMMOST 15 REGISTRATION NOW, SEARCH customsrecruit.com.ng/applicationform.asp ON GOOGLE AND CLICK ON CACHE AT THE BUTTOM OF THE FIRST LINK AND THATS ALL ENJOY.
    Bros... I want to assume u copied dis link from Smartd1st's post or are u d owner of dat website

@all, BE WARY!! people develop all sorts of ploy wen issues lyk dis arise. I registered myself and a friend on d customs website b4 it went down and i make bold to say dat d website being taunted by BABA and SMARTD1ST is not custom's website.

Be calm, d website must surely be back unless they decide to shelve d recruitment. If not, wen d site is back, u apply. This is to avoid opening ourselves to scammers.

na so o brother, e jus dey show error throughout. please help us out.
    I

house check whats written at the end of the page of link posted, it statees the deadline is 2010
    T

house check whats written at the end of the page of link posted, it statees the deadline is 2010
    T

the site is going now unless u want to mis it.

thanks God for me to apply the for the great job apportunites

dont understand this recruitment.i suceeded in opening the site and it shows they have got no vacancies.i had to check out the job advert and the deadline read december 31 2010.please i stand to be corrected could it be this vacancy has ended or wat is really happening

Quote Originally Posted by Cipha View Post
    This 1 wey Customs don manage shun "recharge card selling"..to apply 4d site com b wahala...
    i just wonder o! the devil's gift... gives you one with the right hand, then collects ten from you with the left hand.
    I

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12