+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE(NIS) RECRUITMENT OR REPLACEMENT?

NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE(NIS) RECRUITMENT OR REPLACEMENT?

Pls,don't quote me wrong.NIS is doing a coded recruitment.They did one in August and another one is still going on.I was in my office last Monday when five cadet officers(GL 0 reported with their appointment letters from service headquarters Abuja for documentation.When I called, the service headquarters to ascertain the authenticity of their claims,I was told that they were use as replacement for the last badge of recruitment in 2008. The have already started their induction and might be going to training school Kano by early next year;this is because more than 500 cadet officers will be passing out today from Immigration Training School Kano(ITSK).
    Again,this recruitment is coded,I believe it's being done from Abuja but not from state commands.Pls,don't give any body money,rather use your connection if you have any.Politician may be aware and can help.GUD LUCK.(DO NOT CONTACT ME PLS)

Re:

Wel done

Re: NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE(NIS) RECRUITMENT OR REPLACEMENT?

guy what ur saying is the truth,i ran into a friend on Monday in Abuja so she was telling me that her friend just got a job with immigration service i then told her it was a lie she then told me she wasn't that the girl hails from the same place with the minister of interior and she started work October but her appointment letter says august.so out of curosity i had to go to immigration head office yesterday and met and uncle that is there and told him my findings he told me it is possible they stay in office and see people wearing white that it is from minister to fill in people that did not show up for 2008.Different things happen in naija oh!

good info from the grapevine. thank u

@kilonko..........nice one bruv

@ munacojet,Thank you for the infor.

Quote Originally Posted by munacojet View Post
    Pls,don't quote me wrong.NIS is doing a coded recruitment.They did one in August and another one is still going on.I was in my office last Monday when five cadet officers(GL 0 reported with their appointment letters from service headquarters Abuja for documentation.When I called, the service headquarters to ascertain the authenticity of their claims,I was told that they were use as replacement for the last badge of recruitment in 2008. The have already started their induction and might be going to training school Kano by early next year;this is because more than 500 cadet officers will be passing out today from Immigration Training School Kano(ITSK).Again,this recruitment is coded,I believe it's being done from Abuja but not from state commands.Pls,don't give any body money,rather use your connection if you have any.Politician may be aware and can help.GUD LUCK.(DO NOT CONTACT ME PLS)
    Hello House any idea if Ngerian Immigration is doing any internal recruitment presently? Or when is it starting? I will be happy for your reply sir.

+ Reply