+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Faith looks at the solution, fear looks at the problem. Feed your faith and starve your doubt to death. The second batch is sure

Faith opens the door to God's promises to your life. Patience keep the door opened until the promises comes to pass. The children of isreal didnt enter the promise land because of unbelief. It was a long journey for them through the wilderness but that wasnt an excuse for faithlessness. That something has taken time is never a reason for doubt. Cast not away your confidence for it has a great reward. Hallelujah

to exercise faith is not an easy thing to do. We are still hoping even when all facts and occurences are strongly against its release. God of heaven will surely see us through. For all our informants, I salute ur doggedness. It is well.

.......FELLAS ...its is well!...JUST BRACE UP FOR A FRESH INTERVIEW NEXT YEAR! .....Hard Balls Vs Ripples! See you all in 2015! ...gaddemm!

All things been equal, by January 2015, invites for the interview stage of the 2012 aptitude test will begin to flow.
    Out of the mutiple tens of Thousands that did the test on 6th, about 1,617 will be called.
    As for the much awaited Second batch, it was agreed that by February 2015, it will be released and the Resumption will be March.
    This were the agreements last week.
    Now this my people can be like a chameleon. But lets hope nothing changes, as in dates.
    I know it doesn't make sense to the natural man that there is still a second batch but i can assure you that it is real and must come. I cant say every thing i know here. There is a reason for everything.
    I dont blame those of you that had been insulting me and say all negative words to me. You dont know what i know, you dont know who i know and you dont know me so thats why. I expect more insults. It changes nothing in me. I am only still on this forum because i made a promise to be around to the very end. Peace

All u said are very possible and absolutely close to my verification. I pray we all counted among the successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TerracoII View Post
    All things been equal, by January 2015, invites for the interview stage of the 2012 aptitude test will begin to flow.
    Out of the mutiple tens of Thousands that did the test on 6th, about 1,617 will be called.
    As for the much awaited Second batch, it was agreed that by February 2015, it will be released and the Resumption will be March.
    Now this my people can be like a chameleon. But lets hope nothing changes, as in dates.
    I know it doesn't make sense to the natural man that there is still a second batch but i can assure you that it is real and must come. I cant say every thing i know here. There is a reason for everything.
    I dont blame those of you that had been insulting me and say all negative words to me. You dont know what i know, you dont know who i know and you dont know me so thats why. I expect more insults. It changes nothing in me. I am only still on this forum because i made a promise to be around to the very end. Peace

Wao. Thank God. God bless you all for the boost of confidence. We will soon shot hallelujah hahahahahaha

on behalf of every 2nd batch hopefuls, I say a big thank u to all our informants especially TerracoII and vin2o. U have recieved a lot of insults, I pray God will lift up and favour u in all areas. @Atomicity, we all say sorry for raining insults on u when u said letas will be released february/march. U are indeed a man of God. Now that it is cleared that there is 2nd batch, what will the likes of lisabi do? I advise u apologise before it is too late. Shalom.

Quote Originally Posted by TerracoII View Post
    Am still around...Thanks boss!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamfad View Post
    on behalf of every 2nd batch hopefuls, I say a big thank u to all our informants especially TerracoII and vin2o. U have recieved a lot of insults, I pray God will lift up and favour u in all areas. @Atomicity, we all say sorry for raining insults on u when u said letas will be released february/march. U are indeed a man of God. Now that it is cleared that there is 2nd batch, what will the likes of lisabi do? I advise u apologise before it is too late. Shalom.

Please don't make me laugh. Apologize my foot. Compliments of the season though

Jingle bell. . .oh what fun it is to be part of this season of the year..
    @ Jamfad, I believe Atomicity is not angry but will only post when it is needful and He is still very much around. Bless You brother and your Ministry @ Atomicity.
    @ Terraco it is not very Good if it isn't opposed let alone when it is divinely discern and never be weary of doing good for how beautiful are the feet of those that bring good tidings.
    @ all be joyful and praiseful, be vigilant and prayerful for though it tarries it is DONE ALREADY.
    REMAIN BLESSED.

The prophet is back. Whitejoe you are welcome back. We really missed you

hahaha Vin20 I am ok with brother WhiteJoe for now.
    Now let us say something note worthy about FAITH. Faith has two Legs: Possible and Impossible converter
    possible is the left leg so it makes things that are naturally possible come cheaply, and Impossible converter is the right leg, Thank God faith is an action word, when faith moves the right leg it spiritually changes the naturally impossibilities into possibilities and hence we see miracles.
    Remember without faith it is impossible to please God. and with God ALL THINGS are possible.
    (faith standing on two legs which ever leg you grab, blessing. faith is an inevitable requirement for wonders without end). may God grant Your faith heart her desires.
    Remain Blessed.

+ Reply
Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast