+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

O Lord God of Heaven, let our hope be full and let our joy be over flow. Let the authority in cpnn remmember us now and do the needful. Let those blocking it experience the mighty power of God so that they can release our letters. For I pray O Lord.

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

NNPC you mean? lets give God the correct name so that He will go before us to the appropriate office and deal with whoever and whatever.

@ all thank you for keeping faith in God. I have been seriously involved in my Msc Exams all this while though I coudnt access my password untill now.
    Dont forget God has not called you(the children of Jacob- The Faithfuls no longer the Hopefuls) to seek him in vain.
    @ all remain blessed.

To man it is impossible for Goliath to be killed by a pebble but not with God
    To man it is impossible for the red sea to be parted but not with God
    To man it is impossible for the wall of Jerico to collapse but not with God.
    To man it is impossible for a virgin undefiled to conceive but not with God.
    To the doubtful it is impossible for NNPC to release our letters that has span over 3 years but not with God. God is too holy to lie- numbers 23:19, Luke 1:37- With GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.
    Only doubt your doubts and fear only your fears.
    @ all Remain Blessed.
    solobee45 likes this.

@ brother Jamfad, Surely behond what you know and what you have heard, there is a spirit in you Which is a spirit of Peace. may God who giveth peace which surpasses all understanding take your feet from where it is now to where you are suppose to be and make your path shiny.
    Remain Blessed.

@whitejoe: welcome on board. you appeared at the right time my bro. welcome back
    @all: God will visit you with your heart desires soon...........

@ brother shampoo dont forget that Pharoh pursued the children of Israel into the red sea.
    Even Wicked Haman announced the promotion of Modeciah
    Our prayer should be Job5:12 and Job6:8 and Surely the Egyptians we see today we shall see no more. .
    WE SHALL SURELY BE ANNOUNCED
    Remain Blessed.

. . .How beautifu are the feet of those that bring Good tidings. . . .
    There is a God who sits in heaven and rules over the affairs of men.
    From the first case of EBOLA in nigeria I was praying for my country especially when USA refused to release the said drug and God spoke expressly that HE THAT IS FROM ABOVE IS ABOVE ALL. Now EVD is in the USA and WHO could not beat it but to declare Nigeria Ebola Free.
    The nigeria that is unstructured is Ebola free bcos of GOD.
    My people TERRACO, VIN2O, SOLOBEE, SHAMPOO, JAMFAD, UCPRAISES. . . @ all, the door that God has opened no one can shut even when we faint God can not lie bcos he knows our strenght.
    The door of our Letters has been open even before the first batch was released and no one can do other wise.
    @ Remain Blessed.
    TerracoII likes this.

Guys, I salute ur faith.Jamfad, White joe, Terraco, Shampoo,Mr Gademn and co U have shown persistency in this ur expectation. Sincerely, as an Inside of NNPC if I had d powers I would ask u guys especially dose I mentioned to resume with immediate effect. Ur persistence shows how much u desire to work with d corporation.
    Pardon me if I had been hash on u guys it was bc of some elements amongs u who contributed with so much authority and refuse to accept anything dat is not in line with their expectations.
    Truth b told. No letter was printed as some of ur Informants alleged. My younger cousin was part of dis recruitment and was in same situation as u guys (which was y i checked dis site once in a while jst to c if there are new developments). I long advised him to move on, which he has done.
    This recruitment is long over. Trust me. I know some of u might start calling me names again but those of u that have been following this thread all these YEARS! will attest to my stand on it.
    Don't get me wrong, I sincerely wish that things can change and I'll b proved wrong.But d way things stand, there are no plans for the 2010 recruitment now.It will only take a miracle to turn things around on this issue. PLEASE MOVE ON GUYS. All the best in your future endeavours.

Thanks CC-Papa for this line - "It will only take a miracle to turn things around on this issue" That alone is good enough to still keep us here. Regards @ all.
    patorinni and TerracoII like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-CC View Post
    Guys, I salute ur faith.Jamfad, White joe, Terraco, Shampoo,Mr Gademn and co U have shown persistency in this ur expectation. Sincerely, as an Inside of NNPC if I had d powers I would ask u guys especially dose I mentioned to resume with immediate effect. Ur persistence shows how much u desire to work with d corporation.
    Pardon me if I had been hash on u guys it was bc of some elements amongs u who contributed with so much authority and refuse to accept anything dat is not in line with their expectations.
    Truth b told. No letter was printed as some of ur Informants alleged. My younger cousin was part of dis recruitment and was in same situation as u guys (which was y i checked dis site once in a while jst to c if there are new developments). I long advised him to move on, which he has done.
    This recruitment is long over. Trust me. I know some of u might start calling me names again but those of u that have been following this thread all these YEARS! will attest to my stand on it.
    Don't get me wrong, I sincerely wish that things can change and I'll b proved wrong.But d way things stand, there are no plans for the 2010 recruitment now.It will only take a miracle to turn things around on this issue. PLEASE MOVE ON GUYS. All the best in your future endeavours.
    This sentence was your missing link all these while. my bro pls and pls keep following the thread and your eyes will behold the miraculous......... hahahahahaha
    patorinni likes this.

papa-cc my friend, how u dey? Well, I reserve my comment for now bcos my Ogas have said it all. @whitejoe, u are highly welcome. We missed u a lot.

@papacc .....pls who is ''Mr. Gaddemm?'' ....gaddemm!

+ Reply
Page 29 of 60 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast