+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Topic: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Re: A new thread for 2010 nnpc hopefuls

Almost a thousand years...Have always been around tho...Best wishes!

@Syndik8: my good friend, how have you been? its been a while indeed. Thank God you are still around. Your joy will be full my bro.......
    @all: i salute your patience. God will put smiles on your faces.....

Second batch guys i dey fear una prayer. Yakubu is gone......
    patorinni likes this.

God please make a way for us!

m.premiumtimesng.com/news/165922-breaking-jonathan-sacks-nnpc-boss-appoints-replacement.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm _campaign=breaking-jonathan-sacks-nnpc-boss-appoints-replacement

the Lord that answers by fire, You will be our God forever forever. I said it that we must praise God AGAIN. It is well with us in Jesus name.

Amen Boss...Regards @All

good day to you all. How has been our day? @all, I want to suggest that we choose a day for fasting and prayer again to commit the heart of this new GMD into the hand of the Lord. We want God to use him to our favour so that our expectation will come to reality without further delay. This is subject to our opinion pls and I want to suggest 15th of August. May the Lord answer us soonest. Response and opinion pls.

Quote Originally Posted by TerracoII View Post
    Second batch guys i dey fear una prayer. Yakubu is gone......
    You can take a bow now. The thread is not really useful again. You have made it easy for some of us to gradually move on from the disappointment of nnpc.
    I began to have strong reservations about the possibility of a 2nd batch after the nnpc retail interview when some of the invitees said the got nominated based on their performance in the interview we did. If you had this to what the former GMD said at the induction,then you can see the reason for my pessimism.
    Year in year out we keep hoping for a second batch,yet nothing has happened(i strongly doubt it will happen). This is just above 4 moths to the end of the year and i can bet it on my life that no that nothing will happen about the '2nd batch'. We will start another year (2015) again with "happy new year","I have a dream","PIB" then January will pass, Feb will follow,June to December and nothing will happen. Have even forgotten that the maximum age for some of the positions is 30;some of us have even passed the threshold.
    When you say there is 2nd batch and 2 years after the some have gotten their letters people are still here hoping,hv u forgotten we wrote the test and did the interview together with these people. Now they should be due for promotion soon,people are still here hoping.
    In your post i quoted you expressed fear on the 2nd batch bcos of change of leadership at nnpc. What Yakubu not there for over 2 years? What did he do about the so called 2nd batch?
    @all, i have expressed my opinion here. Nobody should quote me to castigate me. If you wish like doing so,then i will advise you to wait till the "letters" start flying. I will eat my words then

Quote Originally Posted by atomicity View Post
    Febraury/March 2015 appointment letter's will be released but be expecting I V's for interview very soon.
    Now i believe that you are just here to catch fun. Good luck

lisabi: why are you telling Terraco to go? are you the owner of the thread? why are you still posting and hanging around the forum if you don't believe the letters will come? This delay can be frustrating but dont allow it get to you ok. I can see celebration soon

@Lisabi, thanks a lot for this word of advice from u. It will be well with u and all of us. But be rest assured that 2nd batch is 100 real. What u dont know is that some of us here had heard about 2nd batch even before Terraco came out to talk about. I was told and I heard it clearly that another list is also ready to be called. To me, Terraco is just an informant and not an apostle of 2nd batch. May God spare ur life and ours and we will see who is on the right path.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisabi View Post
    You can take a bow now. The thread is not really useful again. You have made it easy for some of us to gradually move on from the disappointment of nnpc.
    I began to have strong reservations about the possibility of a 2nd batch after the nnpc retail interview when some of the invitees said the got nominated based on their performance in the interview we did. If you had this to what the former GMD said at the induction,then you can see the reason for my pessimism.
    Year in year out we keep hoping for a second batch,yet nothing has happened(i strongly doubt it will happen). This is just above 4 moths to the end of the year and i can bet it on my life that no that nothing will happen about the '2nd batch'. We will start another year (2015) again with "happy new year","I have a dream","PIB" then January will pass, Feb will follow,June to December and nothing will happen. Have even forgotten that the maximum age for some of the positions is 30;some of us have even passed the threshold.
    When you say there is 2nd batch and 2 years after the some have gotten their letters people are still here hoping,hv u forgotten we wrote the test and did the interview together with these people. Now they should be due for promotion soon,people are still here hoping.
    In your post i quoted you expressed fear on the 2nd batch bcos of change of leadership at nnpc. What Yakubu not there for over 2 years? What did he do about the so called 2nd batch?
    @all, i have expressed my opinion here. Nobody should quote me to castigate me. If you wish like doing so,then i will advise you to wait till the "letters" start flying. I will eat my words then
    you said too many things that calls for questioning. If the thread isnt useful and u are still on it then i wonder. how does some one's else presence affects you? i can't imagine some body betting his life just for a mere Job. so when the second batch comes out, what do you expect of your life? hmmm. May God have mercy

+ Reply
Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast