+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Topic: New NNPC employees thread

Re: New NNPC employees thread

Quote Originally Posted by glory2glory12 View Post
    Dustydee thanks. Is nysc included in the years of experience? Also what is the significance of a 2nd degree in the scheme of things?
    it does not matter except it is stated in the job advert. About NYSC, I don't know. in any case it is just 1 year so it may not matter much. for example if you have 10yrs experience and 1 year NYSC to make it 11, chances are that you will be on ss3 rather than ss2. You will need 3 full years to be considered for the next level but if you are lucky then you just might be taken on a higher level.

Am really happy for you guys dat have been offered a place in NNPC, ?I tap into the anointing bestowed on you all to receive such grace and as long as GOD remains GOD ?I too will one day share my testimony and rejoice like u guys, once again my hearty CONGRATULATIONS to u all, have a fulfilling career

congrats my people. everyone of you has worked hard. you deserve your letters. even though i have not received my letter
    i fill i am a better person. and God willing i may still work in NNPC. my advice to the successful ones is to work hard. don't be
    among those who take bribes, live within your salary. God will bless it and when it is time for promotion God will promote you.
    Ethnan likes this.

@ DEPACALON

My advice to you is to pick up the NNPC Job. You can always get a scholarship fopr PHD but NNPC recruits about once in 3-4 years with a lot of hurdles that only the GRACE OF GOD can enable you overcome.

So my advice is take the offer, work some years then obtain a study leave and then proceed for PHD if you still desire it.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPACALON View Post
    my dear nnpc colleagues, having collected my nnpc apptmnt letter, i have a tough decision just got ptdf phd oss scholarship and need your voice of advice pls help
    bigbrodanaija, iHustle and Ethnan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post
    @ DEPACALON

My advice to you is to pick up the NNPC Job. You can always get a scholarship fopr PHD but NNPC recruits about once in 3-4 years with a lot of hurdles that only the GRACE OF GOD can enable you overcome.

So my advice is take the offer, work some years then obtain a study leave and then proceed for PHD if you still desire it.
    your reasons are not factual. Am not telling him what to do or not to do but with a good PhD, he will have a lot of options and am sure he will not even think about NNPC. Guy open your eyes, NNPC is not what you think I tell you. Give him a better reason, please.
    nne_mak likes this.

@ Dustydee

Which of my statements is not factual? Does NNPC recruit every year? And mind you he got the PHD admission by himself what PTDF is doing is just providing the funds and assisting with Visa logistics.

Let me ask you, have you done your Masters Degree or PHD OVSS? Or Did you forget that some people came back from UK and US while doing their masters or having finished their Masters Degree to write both NNPC and DPR test. If you want to give him advice, give him and stop acting as if you know the whole world.

YOUR COMMENTS SUGGEST the information PROVIDED BY ME is "FALLACY" COS IF SOMEONES STATEMENT IS NOT FACTUAL THEN WHAT IS IT.

Like i said EARLIER, Every Year a LOT OF schools give full scholarship plus teaching stipends to well deserving students. If DECAPALON has not worked before he can decide to work get to learn a few things have a blossoming career and if he still wants to proceed for his PHD he can do so.

He can always do that by getting a scholarship. How is that not factual. I have a couple of my friends not less than ten of them outside the country doing either Masters or PHD without paying a single cent for it. Guess What they also get paid for doing the Masters or PHD as the case may be through different type of allowance assistant schemes.

So please watch what you say and stop criticizing people as if you know it all. Depacalon is asking for advice give him yours and leave it at that.

Further more there is provision for study leave in some organizations under the Ministry of Petroleum resources and i know categorically that about not less than four people have left the country in 2011 to return 2013 after completing their Masters Degree.

All working for DPR. How is this not factual? Abeg pls

Quote Originally Posted by dustydee View Post
    your reasons are not factual. Am not telling him what to do or not to do but with a good PhD, he will have a lot of options and am sure he will not even think about NNPC. Guy open your eyes, NNPC is not what you think I tell you. Give him a better reason, please.
    bigbrodanaija and iHustle like this.

Well, I want to take this medium to congratulate those who have moved from hopefuls to employee. Go make your impact felt.

I just got my own letter (GH) delivered this morning. I am however currently pursuing my MSc which I am billed to finish by September this year. I need some form of advice as resumption date is set for 6th of August.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post
    @ Dustydee

Which of my statements is not factual? Does NNPC recruit every year? And mind you he got the PHD admission by himself what PTDF is doing is just providing the funds and assisting with Visa logistics.

Let me ask you, have you done your Masters Degree or PHD OVSS? Or Did you forget that some people came back from UK and US while doing their masters or having finished their Masters Degree to write both NNPC and DPR test. If you want to give him advice, give him and stop acting as if you know the whole world.

YOUR COMMENTS SUGGEST the information PROVIDED BY ME is "FALLACY" COS IF SOMEONES STATEMENT IS NOT FACTUAL THEN WHAT IS IT.

Like i said EARLIER, Every Year a LOT OF schools give full scholarship plus teaching stipends to well deserving students. If DECAPALON has not worked before he can decide to work get to learn a few things have a blossoming career and if he still wants to proceed for his PHD he can do so.

He can always do that by getting a scholarship. How is that not factual. I have a couple of my friends not less than ten of them outside the country doing either Masters or PHD without paying a single cent for it. Guess What they also get paid for doing the Masters or PHD as the case may be through different type of allowance assistant schemes.

So please watch what you say and stop criticizing people as if you know it all. Depacalon is asking for advice give him yours and leave it at that.

Further more there is provision for study leave in some organizations under the Ministry of Petroleum resources and i know categorically that about not less than four people have left the country in 2011 to return 2013 after completing their Masters Degree.

All working for DPR. How is this not factual? Abeg pls
    Hi, I didn't mean to say not factual. What I intended to say is that you should support your advise with strong reasons. That will help him to make an informed decision. He can decide to work for NNPC to get some years of experience before going for his PhD instead telling him to defer because NNPC recruits every 3-4 years as if it's only NNPC that employs people. more so if it is every 3-4 years, he may well have finished his PhD by then. And hope you know age counts too for alot of scholarships? for some you must be less than 35 years. If he really wants to do a PhD because he will love to do it, then I will advice you go for your PhD. but if it is because he didn't have a job then he should go for the job.
    in summary what I meant is that you should support your position with facts so that he can understand the angle from which you are coming from. That they recruit every 3-4 years does not mean he should abandon his dream(if it is his dream). Thank you and I hope I have cleared the air on that. No offense meant.

Good day all. Please I want to find out whether any Microbiologist has received his/her letter? Your answer will be highly appreciated.
    n

can i use courier to send in my acceptance letter

Any PTI warri guy gotten offer letter? That study MRE, pls I need your comment

Is there any person that did his or her own interview in the month of august that have been given an offer letter among the OP? Pls your comment is highly needed, thanks.

Talking Re: New NNPC employees thread

Quote Originally Posted by godychuk View Post
    I just got my letter-
    FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
    Level- SS6
    from ENUGU
    residing in Port Harcourt
    Godwin Chukwuka

See you at the Tower!
    Dear did you apply for Experience or Graduateposition? Am told there are 2 resumption dates: August and September. So, which batch is for August and which is for September?

+ Reply
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast