+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Topic: New NNPC employees thread

New NNPC employees thread

The journey has been long and torturous, the road to success is never easy, but God saw us through and made us among the few chosen. Therefore we have all cause to give thanks to His name. We also pray for our compatriots who did not make it in this struggle, that other opportunities may come their way.

Now the real work begins, of playing our part into transforming the NNPC into a world-class multinational Oil company in the likes of Petrobras, Petronas, Gazprom etc. To do this, all hands have to be on deck, we have to be diligent, hardworking and transparent.

The Petroleum Industry Bill currently with Mr President is meant to chart the partway to this new awakening. And even after the not-so-good exposé at the fuel subsidy probe, we believe the NNPC will rise again to become a credible government agency, delivering the goods of the Oil and Gas sector to all Nigerians.

Before we continue on this discourse, please be reminded to send in your acceptance letter of your offer of employment to the General Manager, Human Resources Division, NNPC before 20th July, unless however you intend to decline the offer.

So, we can start by introducing ourselves and the journey so far.

See you on resumption date, 6th August 2012!

Re: New NNPC employees thread

Bebrief, how soon you want to leave your comrades in the struggle, is it all over? oya! come back and pay us our contribution money for the publication before you create new thread. LOOOOL !! Congrats

Good move Bebrief. Keep up the good work.
    Bebrief likes this.

well not everybody is aug...am eh engr and mine is sept

Quote Originally Posted by Bebrief View Post
    The journey has been long and torturous, the road to success is never easy, but God saw us through and made us among the few chosen. Therefore we have all cause to give thanks to His name. We also pray for our compatriots who did not make it in this struggle, that other opportunities may come their way.

Now the real work begins, of playing our part into transforming the NNPC into a world-class multinational Oil company in the likes of Petrobras, Petronas, Gazprom etc. To do this, all hands have to be on deck, we have to be diligent, hardworking and transparent.

The Petroleum Industry Bill currently with Mr President is meant to chart the partway to this new awakening. And even after the not-so-good exposé at the fuel subsidy probe, we believe the NNPC will rise again to become a credible government agency, delivering the goods of the Oil and Gas sector to all Nigerians.

Before we continue on this discourse, please be reminded to send in your acceptance letter of your offer of employment to the General Manager, Human Resources Division, NNPC before 20th July, unless however you intend to decline the offer.

So, we can start by introducing ourselves and the journey so far.

See you on resumption date, 6th August 2012!
    @Bebrief So where were u posted and as what?

Quote Originally Posted by earthrealm View Post
    @earthrealm Yes,mine too is Sept. Port harcourt Refinery. Is that where u are posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Newbiee View Post
    Bebrief, how soon you want to leave your comrades in the struggle, is it all over? oya! come back and pay us our contribution money for the publication before you create new thread. LOOOOL !! Congrats
    We're still working with DPR hopefuls, @debrown, @divineenigma etc to channel the funds towards a new campaign for the release of DPR appointment letters. And as I said earlier "our struggle is not complete until both NNPC and DPR appointment letters are released" We shall be united with our DPR friends to ensure that their letters are released as well. However, it is only reasonable that we exercise some patience till dispatch of NNPC letters is complete." A meeting is to be held this weekend in this regard.

If by end of next week there is no word on DPR letters, then we proceed with action! We shall first make inquiries, then go ahead with publications and stage a peaceful protest at DPR Head office 7 Kofo Abayomi street VI, if necessary, to ensure that DPR letters are released. I have promised to make myself available for this struggle until my resumption of duty with NNPC. Meanwhile, I have tweeted Madam Minister via our Twitter page (@NNPCDPRGroup) thanking her for the conclusion of the NNPC recruitment and appealing that DPR letter be released as well.

Quote Originally Posted by earthrealm View Post
    Noted, resumption of duty is for both August and September.

I just got my letter-
    FINANCE & ACCOUNTS
    Level- SS6
    from ENUGU
    residing in Port Harcourt
    Godwin Chukwuka

See you at the Tower!

Introduce ourselves how? On this thread or during induction

In a fix right now. I am Presently in Ghana and the number I provided on my CV is out of service. The letter for the interview stated the wrong address and there is the probability that the same mistake was made for the appointment letter, cos I had to go to FEDEX to collect the interview letter. Now the problem is if the wrong address was used and I cant be reached, how do I confirm if I made it? Really need an advice right now!!!

I will soon join you guys Insha Allah...meanwhile congratulations I wish you best cheers!!!

Just submited my resignation letter today. So happy i can't wait 4 Aug 6th to come. HALLELUYAH!!!
    patorinni likes this.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast