Hello Friends,

If you have been thinking of completing the prestigious and internationally recognised NEBOSH International Diploma for practising HSE professionals wanting to gain international recognition of their skills or those looking to become international HSE professionals – look no further. I have a single course registration for ONE lucky person. The registration includes online access to course materials including video and audio lectures, a learning forum where students discuss challenges and share learning experiences, and 24/7 access (telephone and email) to a UK based NEBOSH expert tutor who will provide guidance and mentoring to help you gain your NEBOSH diploma.

You will be registered with NEBOSH for a period of 5 years (most people complete the study and exams within 18 – 24 months) and all your course materials and coaching will be delivered online, so no need to travel to the UK. You can take the exams in Nigeria (Lagos, Abuja or PH) or travel to the UK if you prefer (at your own expense). The course provider is SHEILDs and their website is:

http://www.sheilds.org/nebosh/

The price for the NEBOSH Diploma is US$2071.04. However, I am offering a discount of 20% to one lucky person. Get in touch with me quickly if you are interested (first come, first served). My email address is [email protected].

This is no scam. I paid the full price for the course last September but I am no longer able to continue due to a change in my job and career ambitions. I will put you directly in touch with the Business Development Manager at Sheilds and they can confirm what I have said. You can also call them through the numbers on their website or email them directly to know more about the course.

I am simply offering a discounted course registration – after that all you dealings will be directly with SHEILDS. They are UK people, so excellent service and customer satisfaction is guaranteed. You can pay in dollars, pounds or naira.