+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 149 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Na wa Oº°˚˚°º,so nobody wanna comment about this (guarrantor/bond of good conduct)...... Na wa 4 una Oº°˚˚°º.

guys im in a fix.i made a silly error while applying.although it wasn't totally my fault.when applying i put in my correct lga in the drop down but somehow when i clicked on the continue button it brought out another lga which i didn't even crosscheck when printing.after submitting and finally getting my printout it was showing a different lga already.i don't know Wat to do now.whether i should reapply wit another phone number and email Addy and even changing the positions of the name.i don't know if it would end up showing double application and in turn cancelling my entire application.PLS I NEED ADVICE AND I NEED IT ASAP.PAST INVITEES TO THE INTERVIEWS SHOULD PLS INFO ME OOH.
    r

For those of u dat ve applied, pls did u upload ur guarantor's letter and bond of conduct??

Please who knows where delta state liaison office is in Lagos? Also is it possible to get local government identification letter from there thanks

@sallymos. Pls who did u fill as ur guarantor, is it different frm bond of conduct? Tnx

Guys, frm what i undastand on d page, bond of good conduct letter would b needed/presented during the interview while the guarantor is different n he or she is just some1 dat can foot ur remaining bill since d NDDC scholarship is not a full scholarship.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatEng View Post
    Guys, frm what i undastand on d page, bond of good conduct letter would b needed/presented during the interview while the guarantor is different n he or she is just some1 dat can foot ur remaining bill since d NDDC scholarship is not a full scholarship.
    i think you are right. From what i got, A guarantor is someone who agrees to sign an agreement and basically guarantees that if for some reason the tenant cannot pay, the guarantor will make the payments. Therefore, the guarantor must not be (but could also be) the same person who is giving the code of good conduct. I hope this is clear now, cos it is to me.

i'm sorry, The "tenant" in my previous reply should be "student" or something like that...

God bless our efforts and struggles

Quote Originally Posted by owenlyn1 View Post
    Nd u must upload ur admission letter. If u don't have wait till u have it den u apply. Try and be familiar wt ur area of interest. I knw this is my year , I will succeed by his grace. Still expecting PTDF to be a success as well. Divine grace is with us all. Amen

Thanks to all for your valuable contributions. I will like to know if its only the admission letter that we are to upload when filling the online form. Cos I heard d bond of good conduct and guarantor's letter are only needed during the interview

Quote Originally Posted by sallymos View Post
    guys im in a fix.i made a silly error while applying.although it wasn't totally my fault.when applying i put in my correct lga in the drop down but somehow when i clicked on the continue button it brought out another lga which i didn't even crosscheck when printing.after submitting and finally getting my printout it was showing a different lga already.i don't know Wat to do now.whether i should reapply wit another phone number and email Addy and even changing the positions of the name.i don't know if it would end up showing double application and in turn cancelling my entire application.PLS I NEED ADVICE AND I NEED IT ASAP.PAST INVITEES TO THE INTERVIEWS SHOULD PLS INFO ME OOH.
    I feel your pain bro. The LGA is a very sensitive criterion used in d shortlisting process. Even if(with d error you've just made) you get shortlisted, you are likely to be disqualified at d interview venue once they notice d discrepancy. So it's better you re-apply again,and be more careful this time around.

please how do we address the bond of good conduct, the judge is a rather inquisitive person hmmph and wont go with to who it may concern. is it human resource oe to Director, Education Health and Social Services (NDDC) please help

Hi guys is it possible to change guarantor. I do not wish to use the person i filled in the form while applying. pls reasons are best known to me. ideas and suggestions pls.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 149 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast