+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 31 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by Can Do View Post
    @ Wiseguy, am Phd from Imo state. scored 28 date 25th. but I think they are following the format the used last year ..i.e Masters first(by state) then Phd (by state). here is last years schedule:

MASTERS DEGREE (M.Sc) CATEGORY SCHEDULED DATE
    • Abia + Akwa Ibom States: Thursday - 14th July, 2011
    • Bayelsa + Imo States: Friday - 15th July, 2011
    • Cross River + Ondo States: Monday -18th July, 2011
    • Delta State: Tuesday - 19th July, 2011
    • Edo State: Wednesday -20th July, 2011
    • Rivers State: Thursday - 21st July, 2011

DOCTOR OF PHILOSOSHY (Ph.D) CATEGORY SCHEDULED DATE
    • Abia + Akwa Ibom States + Bayelsa: Monday - 25th July, 2011
    • Cross River + Delta + Edo States: Tuesday - 26th July, 2011
    • Ondo States + Rivers State: Wednesday -27th July, 2011

Please go along with the following:
    1. Registration Prints.
    2. Certificates (Photocopy) and Original for sighting.
    3. L.G. Identification.
    4. Letter of Admission.
    5. Letter from Guarantor.
    6. Passport Photographs.
    7. M.Sc -- A One Passage methodology of the programme you intend to pursue.
    8. PhD --- A One Page proposal of your research work.

The Venue for All Interviews is: Royal Banquet Hall, Hotel Presidential, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
    Mind you the venue was differnt.
    @ can do, hey bro greetings. Pls I am for Msc. Pls how do I develope A One Passage methodology of the programme i intend to pursue.what's the format?
    Pls I think you have experience on this.
    I have interview on wednesday and would need your help before then.
    I have admission in oil and gas, process engrg, and chemical engr. Pls help a bro.

@ fubyblankS
    For Heaven sake, NDDC didn't request 4 a 1 passage Methodology dis year. Pls adhere strictly 2 dis year's format & 4get about last year's format cos "Behold Old things have passed away & All things have become new".
    Thanks.

Can Do, I wonder why you guys are finding it so hard to believe what i'm saying....The only thing that's constant in life is change...cos this yr is different from last yr. He's for M.Sc and i'm sure abt it...
    What's this one that pple are asking for Project methodology again.....we were not asked for any such document oh...........Abeg make some pple no put sand-sand for other pple garri oh!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fubyblankS View Post
    @ can do, hey bro greetings. Pls I am for Msc. Pls how do I develope A One Passage methodology of the programme i intend to pursue.what's the format?
    I have admission in oil and gas, process engrg, and chemical engr. Pls help a bro.

I can help if you want. Nothing bad in being over prepared bro. You never know what NDDC are looking to use as a means of disqualification of candidates. Inbox if you need some help please, thanks.

Regards,

Wisdom Enang

@wiseguyreel

i will appreciate it if i can also get the format for the methodology of programme too. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fubyblankS View Post
    So called Nigerian graduates!!! Una dey funny at times. You were given what to bring to the interview venue, you now left that and went to last year's requirements, are you guys reasoning at all? Before you know it everybody will be asking for the format. Una never fit know the format and the difference between bond of good conduct and guarantor's letter, now na methodology. Come una no dey try at all. This is internet and people are reading it all over. Know the type of questions you ask abeg.

WE ARE NOT REQUESTED TO BRING ANY METHODOLOGY. GOT TO THE WEBSITE AND READ THE REQUIREMENTS. There is nothing to be overprepared there wiseguy4real. You want chop money from people wey no know there left from right. Oya go to your school and apply for transcript. MR OVERPREPARED

I don vex comot joor.......................

@ cackingI concur with u my brooooda. Don't mind all these ITKs (I Too Know) who call demselves "GRADUATEs" yet dey cannot adhere 2 simple instructions. Maybe they should tell NDDC wat we should bring along. They should also come with their JAMB RESULT, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, LETTER 4rm UR Pastor 2 show u are an active member in ur Church, Letter 4rm ur Village Head 2 show u attend Village Meetings Regularly & a Police Clearance/Authorisation Letter permitting u 2 attend d Interview.

@crackin'..... I cut cap for your flows, no mind all these fresh otondos graduate. Something that is well stated in the website, they are here shakin' like chicken (LOL). Pls house NOTHING LIKE METHODOLOGY OR BOND OF GOOD CONDUCT FOR NOW, HABA. As for letter from guarantor, i think it would b wise to get it from paramount ruler, chief judge and the likes, but if not possible, the person you filled as your guarantor can give it to you.
    Finally I want to wish everybody that is starting tommorow success. Plz do well to come and tell us how it all goes. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    So called Nigerian graduates!!! Una dey funny at times. You were given what to bring to the interview venue, you now left that and went to last year's requirements, are you guys reasoning at all? Before you know it everybody will be asking for the format. Una never fit know the format and the difference between bond of good conduct and guarantor's letter, now na methodology. Come una no dey try at all. This is internet and people are reading it all over. Know the type of questions you ask abeg.

WE ARE NOT REQUESTED TO BRING ANY METHODOLOGY. GOT TO THE WEBSITE AND READ THE REQUIREMENTS. There is nothing to be overprepared there wiseguy4real. You want chop money from people wey no know there left from right. Oya go to your school and apply for transcript. MR OVERPREPARED

I don vex comot joor.......................

Cacking leave all this talk about empty swagger. Come and grab a sit and pass me the Lager.
    Can Do likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JESUSBOY4LIFE View Post
    @ cackingI concur with u my brooooda. Don't mind all these ITKs (I Too Know) who call demselves "GRADUATEs" yet dey cannot adhere 2 simple instructions. Maybe they should tell NDDC wat we should bring along. They should also come with their JAMB RESULT, JAMB ADMISSION LETTER, LETTER 4rm UR Pastor 2 show u are an active member in ur Church, Letter 4rm ur Village Head 2 show u attend Village Meetings Regularly & a Police Clearance/Authorisation Letter permitting u 2 attend d Interview.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence and fulfills the duty to express the results of his thought in clear form.
    Can Do likes this.

Guys I know I have just saved this thread from derailing because by now people would have been posting their email address and begging for the format to be sent to them. How funny.

new here!i salute u all for all ur wonderful insight. d good lord help us all. amen

@cacking and jesus boy, you just expressed your opinion about n issue someone tough will be wise. But you know the beauty of life is that, we all have our opinions. You guys don't have to redicle a mate because he expressed he's opinion. Anyway success to all of ya pals. Thanks

+ Reply