+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

I will appreciate it if past awardees can enlighten us on what a bond of good conduct looks like and how to go about getting one. Should i go ahead and apply without an admission letter?.Will admission letters be used in screening and shortlisting because i dont have mine at the moment but hoping to get before the deadline.....Email: [email protected]

Who has applied?when applyin did u upload d letter of guarantor.4rm d page i saw u only upload brt cert,lg cert,degree cert,admisn leta nd wht bckgrnd pic.no space 2 upload guarantors letter.besides 4rm d word guarantor,it means smeone who can also be of assistance 2 u in cse d 30000 dolar award wil nt suppot u fu££y.just my inclinatn.bond of conduct is diff frm guarantors leta.

I applied last year , I was called for interview but was not successful. I did not upload and bond of gud conduct or guarantors letter. They only requested for it during the interview. I have not applied , so don't knw how the form is now, but the form is user friendly, just follow the instruction. I must advice if u hav less dan 2:1 don't bother to apply cause they will nt call u for interview. According to dem ( as in last year ) the number who applied was much so dey selected just 2:1 and first class. Infact those that eventually got the scholarship, most were first class student. that's y m reluctant to apply this year , but I got nothing to loose cause they paid for my transport to ph for d interview, 10k. Wish every one good luck

Nd u must upload ur admission letter. If u don't have wait till u have it den u apply. Try and be familiar wt ur area of interest. I knw this is my year , I will succeed by his grace. Still expecting PTDF to be a success as well. Divine grace is with us all. Amen

@owenlyn thanks for the info

will contacting the director of health and social services help in securing admission?

Quote Originally Posted by owenlyn1 View Post
    I applied last year , I was called for interview but was not successful. I did not upload and bond of gud conduct or guarantors letter. They only requested for it during the interview. I have not applied , so don't knw how the form is now, but the form is user friendly, just follow the instruction. I must advice if u hav less dan 2:1 don't bother to apply cause they will nt call u for interview. According to dem ( as in last year ) the number who applied was much so dey selected just 2:1 and first class. Infact those that eventually got the scholarship, most were first class student. that's y m reluctant to apply this year , but I got nothing to loose cause they paid for my transport to ph for d interview, 10k. Wish every one good luck
    Thanks man. Please is the bond of good conduct the same as the guarantor's letter? Please clarify.

someone should inform us on this bond of good conduct and guarantor's letter issue,,,

@owenlyn1 Pls,when you applied last year,was ur guarantor the same person who gave you your bond of Good conduct or was it a different person altogether?Also,I"v been trying to apply,but when I click on the "continue" button on the application page,it doesn't take me to the next page.So,can someone pls tell me wat"s on the next page? Tanx

no one should be discouraged!!! i graduated wiv a 2:2 and was selected last 2 yrs.... so be hopeful. the letter of conduct is different as it is required by a prominent member of the public service.

Its a letter from either a royal head or chief justice or public service person. It is needed during the interview

I think the bond of good conduct is a kind of strong recommedation.

(Bond of good conduct) = (a strong recommendation) from any of the listed personalities. I wish you the very best.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast