+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 121 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,573 of 1934
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Quote Originally Posted by doncheks View Post
    Cacking.You re the man!.

Now we have the complete list for Akwa Ibom State.

Please does any one have the list for ondo, edo ,abia ,imo, bayelsa, cross river ,delta, rivers.

Waste of time!

Quote Originally Posted by cee note View Post
    Waste of time!
    NDDC knows that guys like you exist who will accept their fate and relax. We are here to expose the injustice, I don't know whether that means anything to you. If you search this website, you will see last year's analysis. I guess you won't like your name to be on the internet as one who got a scholarship without going through the proper process. Tomorrow such people will like to become the president, governors, senators etc, I believe then, their today's action will show up. There are human right lawyers who are ready to take up this injustice done by NDDC. Just relax or better still remain a silent follower to the next line of action.

Thank you.

@cacking, u r on point, @donchucks; they said more names wil be comin out...n d list will b out btw wenesday n thursday.i think we can stil write to the distinguished profs whose effort was hijacked.

Waste of time!
    Cacking has said it all and I do not have the time to enlighten you.

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms19 View Post
    @cacking, u r on point, @donchucks; they said more names wil be comin out...n d list will b out btw wenesday n thursday.i think we can stil write to the distinguished profs whose effort was hijacked.

More names will be coming out from all states e.g will they take above 200 scholars? Or just more of their relation's names lol.

@wiseguy4reel; from all indications, d list is not upto 200 yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Psalms19 View Post
    @wiseguy4reel; from all indications, d list is not upto 200 yet....
    So which list are they hoping to bring out lol.

Cacking,ure d bomb.Thanking heavens we have every kind of person here.I didn't even bother to save them then.We've now got a whole lot of evidence 2nail this issue.Any discrepancy in the names we already have with the forthcoming is definitely a 'fatality' on their part.One name's enough to ignite the action.You can't rob Peter to pay Paul.We've got nothing to lose,they've got their most revered reputation on d line.U don't fight with d creature dat's ready to die in order to live again.We'll all be here.NDDC,we'll all be here to see d end of this matter.Cackin,u 2much abeg.

Quote Originally Posted by cacking View Post
    NDDC knows that guys like you exist who will accept their fate and relax. We are here to expose the injustice, I don't know whether that means anything to you. If you search this website, you will see last year's analysis. I guess you won't like your name to be on the internet as one who got a scholarship without going through the proper process. Tomorrow such people will like to become the president, governors, senators etc, I believe then, their today's action will show up. There are human right lawyers who are ready to take up this injustice done by NDDC. Just relax or better still remain a silent follower to the next line of action.

Thank you.
    I share your pains, bro. However, if anyone feels infuriated the most, I should be the one; I wrote the test on the very first day (1st batch), scored 43, had a supposedly very pleasant interview (which I think was a cake walk).

Do you think I've been contacted yet? All I can say is that these guys are jokers! Undoubtedly, these activities have followed a premeditated path, and I can't just waste my time trying to fight corrupt adults. If not for dubious reasons, why on earth would they send discreet messages?

I may not be commenting on this issue again. Have a good one.

One thing is certain.Successful scholars have been contacted.However,NDDC owes us the honor of publishing the list on their website.Some of us have been following this thread for weeks with expectation.

Even if we have to go on a peaceful protest,our demands are simple."NDDC publish the list".

We are not after our personal interests.I met someone just recently,who told me one of his friends who got the PTDF Scholarship.He said the guy didnt even write the test and had no plans for masters.

You see,everyday in this country,shit happens and is swept under the carpet.Since we have come this far,we will get to the end of the matter.

By publishing the first list,NDDC unknowingly indicted themselves.Any one who saw the first list will agree with me that the second was only a decoy.It was less comprehensive than the first.

I will not be surprised if thursday comes and we are giving a new date.

The time to act is now.

I share your pains, bro. However, if anyone feels infuriated the most, I should be the one; I wrote the test on the very first day (1st batch), scored 43, had a supposedly very pleasant interview (which I think was a cake walk).

Do you think I've been contacted yet? All I can say is that these guys are jokers! Undoubtedly, these activities have followed a premeditated path, and I can't just waste my time trying to fight corrupt adults. If not for dubious reasons, why on earth would they send discreet messages?

That is not the right way to go guy. You scored that and someone wants to deprive you of your rightful opportunity based on merit and all you do is give up. No, don't please. Stick with us and share your ideas, we need it. The moment we allow this to continue, it will go on and on and on.

Last year's scholars made this same attempt and we have to increase the aggitation this time around so that subseqent years everybody would have known that the NDDC scholarship scheme is a scam and is always marred with irregularities.

DON'T GIVE UP!!!

@ceejay,i once tho't lyk u.but see,we nw hav ample evidence just in case.if zik,awolowo n odas had sat down who knws if we'd b enjoyin al dis 2day?pls let's fight dis.we may lose,bt posterity wil rembr us as people who fought agnst corruption.

Ceenote your own bad oh sorry but seriously its time to show NDDC that combining all their brains together they are no match to us. They playing with the wrong set of people. I only wish we Niger Deltans could co-operate more often like this to fight in justice.

+ Reply