+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree138Likes

Topic: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

Re: Nddc scholarship 2012 is out

my own lgs is AKPABUYO of cross river state. it isnt there. pls does anyone have any info as to how we can verify our status..

anyone seen his name on the list? i just hope this not found will change to something more positive....I just hope its not a way of telling me i was not shortlisted.

If none of us here can find our names then I suspect foul play, I have checked and my name can't be found according to them. But why didn't they just publish the names on a list like they did last year?

I checked mine and it's say Congratulation, you have been shortlisted for the second stage and..........! It's real.

pls house. has anyone entered his name and local govt. with the response being not shortlisted? at least let us know whether not finding your name means not shortlisted.

@kudanis..congrats brov. which local govt..

Can't find my name either

If you cant find your name, it goes to say that you were not shortlisted. Trust me, they had it all sorted out before using this mechanism. This is a good way to rig in people's name. For those who didnt find their local government, you can as well forgo it too. I can assure you that nothing would change in that list.

NDDC Scholarship is not the end of the world. Move on to something better!

All the best to those who were shortlisted. Congratulations!!

^^^ This isn't the best thing to say bro. If we flipped the page over and your name wasn't there, you would have tried to bring heaven down. Funny how people lack good communication skills in hard situations. The only time you'd gone scout free with this sh** you put up there would be if your are a top management staff in NDDC trying to defend their inefficient arse. Why should any Local Government be missing? That is surely a bad mechanism that is questionable!

You seem not to be good member of the family by your comment. So you have turned prodigal only because your name was there!

If u want to check, place ur first name first not ur surname, dats how i was able to confirm my friend's name

Does anyone have idea of the documents to be submitted for the interview with and how to prepare for it?

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    ^^^ This isn't the best thing to say bro. If we flipped the page over and your name wasn't there, you would have tried to bring heaven down. Funny how people lack good communication skills in hard situations. The only time you'd gone scout free with this sh** you put up there would be if your are a top management staff in NDDC trying to defend their inefficient arse. Why should any Local Government be missing? That is surely a bad mechanism that is questionable!

You seem not to be good member of the family by your comment. So you have turned prodigal only because your name was there!
    Thanks bros! I appreciate your comment. The truth always hurt!...and for your information, I wasn't shortlisted and not that I am not qualified!! Trust me, I have been there and done that but there is hardly anything you can do. Take it as it is and move on with life. From inception till date, the program has always been marked with irregularities; your comments here wont change anything.

Surprisingly you say I lack good communication skill and wont go 'scout' free for saying the truth...I'll say you need an introspection too..

Ciao!

+ Reply
Page 11 of 149 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast