+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, I thank God oh, me too was shortlisted. But I dont have d registration confirmation anymore but I saved d number somewhere. I pray to be awarded the scholarship. Good luck to all

Praise God I was shortlisted. What baba God has started he will surely complete it.. Glory be to is holy name.

men I just give God th gloryfor his goodness in my life. I was short listed I could not believe it Baba God noni.

QUOTE=Figoinc;494975]I received a text today confirming my invitation for the oral interview at port harcourt. does anyone know what the interview will be all about? And on the other hand what will the methodology be about? Please anyone will relevant info shd share with us. thanks[/QUOTE]

Hello Peeps,
    Please I was shortlisted but yet to receive my text invite. What time is the interview? Pls need your response because I have a visa interview scheduled for that day. I'm so worried.
    Thanks n God bless.

Jak

Thank God for u guys,am just happy 4 u tho have mixed feelings.
    I posted a question here earlier b4 d release of this list asking: What criteria will thery use in selection bcos probably; All are NDDC state,Masters or Phd prospective students indeed, Have got admission and uploaded admission letters, Within the age of 28- 31, Successfully registered on the web?
    Now why were some screened out without any other accessment or was there any raffle draw like American lottery??
    I am tired for this country but u pple dont seem to understand me. My brothers,in as much as U got this and i am never jealous pls dont be bias and comment on the fairness in this list.

I just want to bless the name of Lord for what He has done for me and indeed for all those who have been shortlisted for this scholarship. Jehovah receive praise! Halleluyah! It is ours!

@ovasa4real
    The Venue For All Interviews is:
    ROYAL BANQUET HALL, HOTEL PRESIDENTIAL,
    PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE. 8:30 am

Jak

Thank God for u guys,am just happy 4 u tho have mixed feelings.
    I posted a question here earlier b4 d release of this list asking: What criteria will thery use in selection bcos probably; All are NDDC state,Masters or Phd prospective students indeed, Have got admission and uploaded admission letters, Within the age of 28- 31, Successfully registered on the web?
    Now why were some screened out without any other accessment or was there any raffle draw like American lottery??
    I am tired for this country but u pple dont seem to understand me. My brothers,in as much as U got this and i am never jealous pls dont be bias and comment on the fairness in this list.

this thread is getting a little bit twisted and uninformative. the posts that appear to be the most current bear dates from 2009 to 2010. can someone please confirm that a shortlist to this effect has been published?

plz hw do i get my Registration Print-out because i was not able to print out during the application period.
    Som 1 with good advise on this should respond as there is less time

Hey guys.please does anyone know what criteria is to be used to conduct the interview.thanks

@all. I did the interview last year. We were asked current affairs questions, then some were asked to mention the oil producing Local Government Areas (LGA's) in their state. Also, some were asked why they intend to study their desired course of study. Some were also asked to mention the Senator and House of Representatives member representing their LGA/Senatorial zone. and some were even asked to name their L.G.A legislator in their State House of Assembly. Good Luck Guys!

Finally the list is out, and I thank God my name is there. Glad to meet you Guys the venue. But the my concern now is "methodology of the programme" thing. Please does anyone have the slightest idea of what that's all about? Please let's discuss this here. I wish every one success; and a better opportunity for our friends whose names were not shortlisted. It's working!!!!!!!

donivald, thanks but what do they mean by passage methodology? i need to know how to go about this cos no time.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast