+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Na wah oh.....do these guys really want people to see this much awaited list at allhmmmmm

Has anyone seen this list.......

na wao! HBP here o

Just checked the list........and my name wasn't there......a little dissapointed, but life goes on!!!!

go to nddc home page, the link to the list is there but some states are not opening completely like Delta for MSc at least on my system. Good luck to everyone whose name is there.

Bayelsa State's list.....for M.Sc....see if your name is here....cheers!!!S/№NAMESEXSTATE OF ORIGINLOCAL GOVT AREAAREA OF SPECIALIZATIONPROPOSED COURSE OF STUDY134Akaweingha EresMaleBayelsaSOUTHERN IJAW (SIJ)EngineeringEnvironmental & Energy Engineering135Amadi Munasounyu AmadiMaleBayelsaBRASS (BRS)EngineeringProduction And Exploration Of Oil And Gas Engineering 136Ayakpo MiebodeiFemaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)Environmental ScienceEnvironment,, Development And Policy137Ayebainatimi OvuruFemaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)EngineeringEnvironmental Engineering138Ayebatonye EpemuMaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)EngineeringTelecommunication Systems And Computer Networks139Ayibatari OwiFemaleBayelsaBRASS (BRS)Medical ScienceHealth Management, Research, And Policy140Basil AleibiriMaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)EngineeringProcess Engineering 141Bekerebo GuembeFemaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)Information TechnologyMsc Computer Science142Biteboye DuweiMaleBayelsaBRASS (BRS)Medical ScienceGeneral Surgery143Bokumo OrukariMaleBayelsaKOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA (KOL)EngineeringMathematical Modelling, Numerical Methods And Program Complexes144Christian Diete-SpiffMaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)Engineering Satellite Communications And Space Systems - Msc (Ft)145Daniel DamboMaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)EngineeringMsc Petroleum Engineering146Denye OgehMaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)Information TechnologyBioinformatics147Duduna William-EbiFemaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)EngineeringIndustrial Biotechnology148Enai WarebiFemaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)Medical SciencePublic Health149Engeribo TiminebipaMaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)EngineeringOffshore Development And Exploration Of Oil And Gas Field150Ereworio Godwin EgeinMaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)EngineeringInformation Technology151Fawei TuateiMaleBayelsaSOUTHERN IJAW (SIJ)EngineeringOffshore Exploration And Development Of Oil And Gas Fields152Henry DukehMaleBayelsaKOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA (KOL)Environmental SciencePollution And Environmental Control153Inezi LeleiFemaleBayelsaKOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA (KOL)Environmental ScienceOil And Gas Accounting154Ivan AmbakederemoMaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)EngineeringThermal Power Eng ( Gas Turbine Option)155Larry GodwinMaleBayelsaSOUTHERN IJAW (SIJ)Information TechnologyArtificial Intelligence156Menizibeya Osain WelcomeMaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)Medical ScienceMedical Sciences - Normal Physiology157Michael TarerefaMaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)EngineeringMsc. Communications Engineering158Miebodei AyakpoFemaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)Environmental ScienceEnvironment, Development And Policy159Nengi Joe AlagoaMaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)Medical ScienceMsc. In Pharmaceutical Science With Management Studies160Numonyo DamboMaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)Medical ScienceMasters Of Public Health161Obebi DanaganaFemaleBayelsaOGBIA (OGB)Medical ScienceEnvironmental Assessment And Management162Odondiri Oyinebielador DerrickMaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)GeosciencesPetroleum Geosciences Msc163Osomu Amalala WellingtonMaleBayelsaOGBIA (OGB)Information TechnologyComputer Networking And Management164Owil NaleimolabhMaleBayelsaOGBIA (OGB)EngineeringOffshore Petroleum Engineering165Paul FeketeMaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)EngineeringEnergy Futures (Oil And Gas Engineering)166Peter FanamaMaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)EngineeringApplied Instrumentation And Control167Reward DouglasMaleBayelsaSOUTHERN IJAW (SIJ)EngineeringMsc Chemical Process Engineering168Robinson EnarebebeMaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)Medical ScienceInternal Disease169Selekeowei KpuduweiMaleBayelsaEKEREMO (EKM)Medical ScienceSurgery170Somze Emmanuel IgodoMaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)EngineeringEnvironmental Engineering171Soweikumo DakoloMaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)EngineeringMechanical Engineering(Automation And Control Of Technological Process And Production)172Stephanie BomsFemaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)Information TechnologyComputer Network Management 173Tari AlaleMaleBayelsaBRASS (BRS)EngineeringOilfield Corrosion Engineering174Tarimobowei IneintiemoMaleBayelsaKOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA (KOL)EngineeringPetroleum And Gas Engineering175Thankgod Enatimi BoyeMaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)EngineeringMsc. Mechanical Engineering 176Tokoni BaralateiMaleBayelsaKOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA (KOL)EngineeringMasters Of Petroleum Engineering177Tonipre MiediakumoMaleBayelsaBRASS (BRS)Medical ScienceSurgery178Tony MiebiMaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)EngineeringMsc Computing179Tonye SokariFemaleBayelsaNEMBE (NEM)EngineeringExploration Geophysics180Tovieye OziMaleBayelsaYENAGOA (YEN)EngineeringMsc (Eng) Aerospace & Mechanical Systems Engineering181Vivien MatholoFemaleBayelsaSAGBAMA (SAG)Medical ScienceOtorhinolaryngology182Womotimipa ArabinaMaleBayelsaKOLOKUMA/OPOKUMA (KOL)EngineeringMsc Civil And Structural Engineering

Finally here come the link to the shortlisted candidates

List Of Qualified Candidates

Good luck to all those shortlisted

Guys I just checked the list my name is there. All the best to everybody in the house. Go directly to their website List Of Qualified Candidates

thank you Jesus.What should i expect?please help a sista out.

Nddc has past the shortlisted name for this scholarship on the official website now, i just check mine and i has been shortlisted, Good luck!!! to those who have not check yet and every one in the race.

I got a text message from them this afternoon inviting me for an interview at presidential hotel PH.. Goodluck to ya'all.

I wish all everyone that has been shortlisted a successful interview.

I received a text today confirming my invitation for the oral interview at port harcourt. does anyone know what the interview will be all about? And on the other hand what will the methodology be about? Please anyone will relevant info shd share with us. thanks

+ Reply
Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast