+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Jak

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

@Standozey,i dont tink so but dont too wory about it. Just beleive God that it will work well 4u. I dont really knw wen d letter will be requested. Brother be happy

when are we gonna hear from them please?

Quote Originally Posted by linsnow View Post
    when are we gonna hear from them please?
    Last year it took about a month and a couple of weeks after the application deadline, going by that we should expect it takes about the same time.

Pls house i need more clarification on the closing date and recommendation letter. I saw this advert somewhere and the closing date there is 30th of August and for the recommendation letter after the list we have here was mentioned, there was an etc, meaning other persons in that category aside the ones mentioneed can be used as our guarantors. i want to find out the info that is more authentic, cos am yet to get my admission letter. better still let me as it was on the site.
    NDDC Nigeria Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship |
    2011 Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad.
    The above scholarship came out in The Nation newspaper on 10th August 2010. I can’t post all the details here because i only glanced through the paper but what i have below should do.
    Conditions:
    1. Indigene of Niger delta
    2. You must have been given admission into any recognised foreign university, for Post Graduate studies (masters or Phd) in Engineering, Medicine, sciences, etc.
    3. You must provide a recommendation letter 4rm either a recognised chief or trad ruler, high court judge, L.G.A. chairman, House of rep member, senator etc.
    4. For MSc must be less than 30yrs and for Phd., less than 35 years.
    5. For MSc., you must have at least a 2.2 from a reputable university.
    6. For Phd., a masters degree from a reputable university.
    The real website is http://www.nddc.gov.ng/ I don’t know why the website in the original advert is wrong.
    Wish you guys the best of luck. Please you should have scanned copies of the following documents before you start the application:
    1. Your admission letter.
    2. Local Goverment Identification.
    3. Passport photograph.
    4. Degree certificates
    5. Recommendation/Attestation from any of the listed personalities in (#3) above.

Read the conditions as on the site:
    1. Applicant must be Indigene of Niger Delta Origin
    2. This scholarship scheme is designed for interested applicants who have already secured admission into an institution of higher learning overseas.
    3. NDDC will not undertake the responsibility of securing relevant travel visa(s) for applicants.
    4. NDDC will not undertake the responsibility of securing and/or paying for flight / travel to the country of study.
    5. Double application under different names or aliases will be detected and void application.
    6. Application is FREE online, no person, group or establishment has been authorized to assist those who wish to apply. NDDC will never ask for any money to facilitate this process.
    7. Only successful candidates will be contacted, there is no need for physical representation or solicitation.
    8. All relevant documents supporting your program and admission are to be scanned and attached to this application form. There is no need to submit or post hard copies of such documents in any form to NDDC.
    Closing 30th of August 2011.

Jak

Men & Brethren,How will NDDC get the Guarrantor recommendation letter?
    Pls,clear me ooooooooo.

Jak

Pls,how will the guarantor letter get to nddc?

House, the guarantor letter would b needed after d list is out

this NDDC people should not make thing difficult to the common people. like in the issue of letter of good conducts, those categories of personalities listed are not people one can easily get access to. like some body dat his house of representative member has not pick her phone as to book an appointment with her. Then while in the form form ,NDDC needed their e-mail addressees, which is very difficult thing to get.

Quote Originally Posted by ike4moni View Post
    Pls house i need more clarification on the closing date and recommendation letter. I saw this advert somewhere and the closing date there is 30th of August and for the recommendation letter after the list we have here was mentioned, there was an etc, meaning other persons in that category aside the ones mentioneed can be used as our guarantors. i want to find out the info that is more authentic, cos am yet to get my admission letter. better still let me as it was on the site.
    NDDC Nigeria Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship |
    2011 Postgraduate Scholarship Abroad.
    The above scholarship came out in The Nation newspaper on 10th August 2010. I can’t post all the details here because i only glanced through the paper but what i have below should do.
    Conditions:
    1. Indigene of Niger delta
    2. You must have been given admission into any recognised foreign university, for Post Graduate studies (masters or Phd) in Engineering, Medicine, sciences, etc.
    3. You must provide a recommendation letter 4rm either a recognised chief or trad ruler, high court judge, L.G.A. chairman, House of rep member, senator etc.
    4. For MSc must be less than 30yrs and for Phd., less than 35 years.
    5. For MSc., you must have at least a 2.2 from a reputable university.
    6. For Phd., a masters degree from a reputable university.
    The real website is http://www.nddc.gov.ng/ I don’t know why the website in the original advert is wrong.
    Wish you guys the best of luck. Please you should have scanned copies of the following documents before you start the application:
    1. Your admission letter.
    2. Local Goverment Identification.
    3. Passport photograph.
    4. Degree certificates
    5. Recommendation/Attestation from any of the listed personalities in (#3) above.

Read the conditions as on the site:
    1. Applicant must be Indigene of Niger Delta Origin
    2. This scholarship scheme is designed for interested applicants who have already secured admission into an institution of higher learning overseas.
    3. NDDC will not undertake the responsibility of securing relevant travel visa(s) for applicants.
    4. NDDC will not undertake the responsibility of securing and/or paying for flight / travel to the country of study.
    5. Double application under different names or aliases will be detected and void application.
    6. Application is FREE online, no person, group or establishment has been authorized to assist those who wish to apply. NDDC will never ask for any money to facilitate this process.
    7. Only successful candidates will be contacted, there is no need for physical representation or solicitation.
    8. All relevant documents supporting your program and admission are to be scanned and attached to this application form. There is no need to submit or post hard copies of such documents in any form to NDDC.
    Closing 30th of August 2011.

just want to confirm if the closing date date was extended to 30th of august cos am still waiting for admission letter.
    Ozi

Jak

Nawaooo @Justin228,this ur post id falling my hand oooo. this year de make me 31,dat means u want to screen me out after i have submitted.
    God no go gree,dat ur post i think should be for old publication.

As for u,i understand u have feaar for admission,No u dont have to be,u can see that the admission uploading column on the online aplication form does not carry red asterix,meaning not must, but just make sure u ve applied for the admission and then use the info like Course,School contact etc to apply for the scholarship ok.

Go ahead and wait for ur admision letter.

I think they will request those things after shortlisting. Then u will ask me:what is the criteria for shortlisting? Anyway,pray.
    As for the closing date,just work with the posted one for now though i did not see it anywhere in their site.
    Ur form site and the previous one are desame,so both are correct.

Justing,apply now(4th May) and be sure of application no first

i just applied.. it's beta if one already has admission letter..i hope there will be no politiking with this process..Jehovah will see us thru...

picture taking too long a time to upload, did anyone encounter such?...

The very first day this scholarship was posted here, I checked the website and found out that the requirements was exactly the same as what was posted here. However, about a week later when I wanted to apply, I realized that the the requirements online had changed to just (being an indigene of Niger Delta and having a letter of recommendation from a guarantor). Pls house which of these requirements should I follow, the one posted here or the one on their website currently?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast