+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Topic: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Re: NDDC Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2011

Quote Originally Posted by tonyangba View Post
    Guys, thanks a lot for your response...really appreciate.
    @Omon_B...ur suggestion was really helpful.
    There was no provision for us to attach the 'Bond of good conduct' and the 'Guarantor Letter', did you guys notice this?
    the guarantor is the same person to write the bond of conduct right? so it is the details of the person that writes the bond of conduct that will be filled into the guarantor's column on the form.

House,I took ample time to check for age limit but did not see any,this almost confuse me if the post is real becos is it not almost an imposible thing that 9ja in their mischievous way will not make things difficult for the pple?
    Well,i need to confirm this assuredly.
    AGE LIMIT

can sm1 who does not have an admission letter apply cos i saw a place for that in the form.

I actually saw on one of the posts over the internet saying that for masters the age limit is 31 yrs and 35 yrs for PHD. But i have not verified these posts so don't treat it with too much credibility.

Hello guys, am really stranded with this application. I have tried over and over again but the site always refuse my files even after converting it to the desired format. plssssss i need help from u guys before the deadline. I will be pleased if one of you can give me his number so i can call and be put through on how to have my application accepted.

thank you
    plss am waiting.

Hello NHjobbers, for those dat hav submitted, pls did u c ur passport after uploading it cos I didn't c mine? Secondly, is d GUARANTOR not supposed to be any of those listed in category 3 or whatever so dat we don't progress in error? Thirdly, how does the bond of good conduct look like? Pls let's cross-pollinated ideas on these questions. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by daneland306 View Post
    Hello NHjobbers, for those dat hav submitted, pls did u c ur passport after uploading it cos I didn't c mine? Secondly, is d GUARANTOR not supposed to be any of those listed in category 3 or whatever so dat we don't progress in error? Thirdly, how does the bond of good conduct look like? Pls let's cross-pollinated ideas on these questions. Thank you.
    I am so glad you asked this question, i asked the same thing and not one person has replied yet. let's hope the reply comes asap

@Nosaefe,my no 08037658025, @daneland,yes pic appears, and i think u work with the listed names of guarantors,the bond of good conduct means recommendation,is just to ascertain ur genuity.

Ruler : Thanks you are the best, it worked.
    Figoinc : Thank you too.

House, Please does anyone know if a test will be conducted for the NDDC scholarship?

Jak

House,Pls can any tell me the fate of those who are yet to receive his admission? Though still in process now.

@Greatgii thanks for your response it is very helpful. I saw the other documents except the passport in the summary page. I've tried jpeg, png & format but it is not uploading. I don't really know what the problem is. Pls can u guyz help me out. Thanks.

Pls house, i applied for d scholarship but my guarantor was not any of those listed for d bond of conduct letter. Is there anyway i can edit my application or shod i leave it like dat. Cos i think d letter will be requested after d selection.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast