Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

I wish U guys the best of luck

I am very sure your spaces are reserved in that tower. The job is already yours. For those that are still preparing, i wish you best of luck. For people that are still waiting, i pray the invitation will come. It is well

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    Ok guys. May I interrupt here? There's no such fing as 'what'l b wil be' n 'u cant get d job unles u'r destined to'. Look if u want success den go n get it. Dat's life for u. Dis thread'l surely go a long way in disqualifying some beta ppl in favor of odas dat read it. Oya! YDA n Obogho take a bow. Having done dat listen now. During d test, I met dis guy who seemed intelligent. Whn d test started he started dubbing me word for word. I askd him his state n he said Akwa Ibom. I quickly covered my work. Dis guy eventually didnt pas of which he'ld hav n IN FLYING COLORS if I'd left my wrk open. Do u know dat u'r dere cos d examiners stopped odas from cheating? Now u'r pioneering same fing dat's fought to take u whr u r. Take anoda bow pls! Some ppl entered d inerview room without knowing a shit abt d questions. Yes dey scored highest in dia respective states in d test n r d 1st to be interviewed. Now u'r giving odas undue advantage in d name of 'ONE LOVE'. This's 'interview fixing' n it's wicked. Yes take anoda bow! Dont b confused by d blessings u'r receiving. Dey'l b countered by d cries of d non-successful ones in d end. Not surprised dat it's a STICKY post cos itLl surely generate comments n eventually INCOME for d site. Pls let us all be guided!
    @karox, i have read ur several post from head to toe. With all respect sir and humility, i make bold to say you are shallow minded. Do u think ur intelligence brought u thus far?? You think ur preparation got u the invitation for the interview or you thought the guy u spoke about in your earlier post was not invited for the interview because he was unable to dubb Mr Karox the Albert Einstein of our time. Do u think u were the most brilliant from ur state or amongst the several tens of thousand that wrote the test?? Some of us did not prepare for that test but the grace of GOD brought us thus far. For by strength shall no man prevail. For your info, I got my invitation for the test some days to the test and flew into naija at about 6pm on the 25th March only to write the test the following day (without preparation) but the grace of GOD spoke volumes for me and i am flying home again for the interview and i can boldly tell u my letter of offer has already been signed long before the test was taken. O ye of little faith. Grow up boy and drop this primary school mentality. A day of divine favor out-weighs ur 100years of unlimited labor. I look forward to seeing YDA n Obogho at the training school. We shall come back to this hose with all humility to rejoice. Fear not pals, for HE will teach u what to say at the interview.
    yhemy4life, Ukoadede and JAJAMARK like this.

Guys we need to understand something... we all can never be the same, so if u feel u don't want to share ur experience, fine and OK.... but don't discourage others from doing so.... but one thing u must know is that givers never lack

Thanks 2 all that have shared there experiences. God will see you all thru'. I m scheduled for 18th and trying my best wit prep. I wish us all goodluck & God's favour. Pls does anyone know if d interview takes the whole day?

Quote Originally Posted by meet_tope View Post
    @karox, i have read ur several post from head to toe. With all respect sir and humility, i make bold to say you are shallow minded. Do u think ur intelligence brought u thus far?? You think ur preparation got u the invitation for the interview or you thought the guy u spoke about in your earlier post was not invited for the interview because he was unable to dubb Mr Karox the Albert Einstein of our time. Do u think u were the most brilliant from ur state or amongst the several tens of thousand that wrote the test?? Some of us did not prepare for that test but the grace of GOD brought us thus far. For by strength shall no man prevail. For your info, I got my invitation for the test some days to the test and flew into naija at about 6pm on the 25th March only to write the test the following day (without preparation) but the grace of GOD spoke volumes for me and i am flying home again for the interview and i can boldly tell u my letter of offer has already been signed long before the test was taken. O ye of little faith. Grow up boy and drop this primary school mentality. A day of divine favor out-weighs ur 100years of unlimited labor. I look forward to seeing YDA n Obogho at the training school. We shall come back to this hose with all humility to rejoice. Fear not pals, for HE will teach u what to say at the interview.
    u re great!

@udville. Thank you so much for understanding dat evrybody's not d same. Some odas have already started raining abuses even whn dey know dat i mean no harm n i'm just a fellow who likes saying d truth. Also i detest unfairness and anywhr i c injustice i'l like to fight it to d end. Dats my kind of person. @meet-tope. I didnt want to reply u cos u're not referring to me. My name's not karox pls. For d records, i'm not desperate to get dis job mind u. Al i do's pray for d better set of ppl to get it. I currently work wif Alstom Nig ltd. Its multinational wif line of business in power generation n speed train customization. I did my training in France n travel around n outside d country every now n den. U move alot n u dont have a home. Dats why i dont like d job. Just like u, many didnt prepare for d test u c. Who'ld even expect dose kind of questions to come out? I'm not d kind dat rain abuses like u, i'm dat type dat speak d truth. But pls dont ever come here to abuse anyone. Like i said i dont fink u'r referring to me cos my name's not karox. Wish u success.

thumbs up YDA, u r the best. we shall meet at NNPC i hope they deploy us to the same SBU in Jesus name. i am yet to go for mine which is coming up by on the 21st of july.ur post has been a great eye opener for me.and because u have deemed it fit to share ur interview experience with other naijahitjobers, u have been taken already.we shall meet at the orientation ceremony in Jesus name.shalom and thanks.
    c-me-on-top

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

You all have done gOod job on this site. We shall all get there.

Quote Originally Posted by ydA View Post
    THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POSTED ON THIS TOPIC!
    My gratitude to all that offered prayers and well wishes on this forum. I never got to check this post till yesterday after someone hinted me about the kind of responses it generated. I believe the purpose is fully accomplished.
    We should give kudos to the brains behind the internet forums and all the guys that made all the tests we've been having easier (SLB, NNPC, Shell, Oando, PTDF and all the others we've forgotten!)
    I won't want anyone to go through the trauma I went through in preparation for the NNPC interview. I couldn't sleep on the interview eve because of anxiety. A very good friend I call "Mama T" kept me posted through phone call but still got no hint or direction from all the forums online. So I went to the interview totally without any info.
    My group was the last one called for the panel I was to face. We met a group waiting before my group got there, and thinking it's going to be sequential, I asked one of the candidates if they are being called in groups or individually. As if my predicament was not enough, the guy ignored my question and told me to just wait and see. I was further depressed with his response and had to ask another person who told me it's individually. Imagine what I felt when the next person they came to call was me!
    I was almost shaking but I just gathered courage and went with the man.
    All in all, I'm grateful that everybody who read my post were not subjected to the same wahala.
    No matter what happens, remember that there is a God that rule in the affairs of men, and His thoughts for you are thoughts of good and not evil...to give you a hope and a future.
    See you in the nearest future in NNPC!
    God, who has taken you this far will never forsake you. I love your courage, i love your spirit, i love everything about you. please ride on to your glory. it is well with you

bgt

House, hope Labour strike will not affect the schedule of interview?
    By strength shall no man prevail...

I have to comment. I was one of the first set to go for the interview. I was so nervous cos i couldnt get info on what to expect. After my interview, i have posted my experiences on as many threads and forums as i can so people can be prepared and confident. My husband had his interview a few days after i did though it was for experienced hire. The pointers i gave him enabled him to be more confident in his presentation.

I don't really care if i get the job cos i have a good job but if i am able to touch people's lives in any way possible, then i am all for it. Sometimes, its not about the most qualified or the most intelligent but the most fortunate. God bless everyone. Will soon come and share my husband's experience as experienced hire.
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa View Post
    I have to comment. I was one of the first set to go for the interview. I was so nervous cos i couldnt get info on what to expect. After my interview, i have posted my experiences on as many threads and forums as i can so people can be prepared and confident. My husband had his interview a few days after i did though it was for experienced hire. The pointers i gave him enabled him to be more confident in his presentation.

I don't really care if i get the job cos i have a good job but if i am able to touch people's lives in any way possible, then i am all for it. Sometimes, its not about the most qualified or the most intelligent but the most fortunate. God bless everyone. Will soon come and share my husband's experience as experienced hire.
    May God always be with you. you are too much

Closed Topic
Page 6 of 35 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast