Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

Re: My nnpc imterview

wish u guyz all da best.

well done Obogho.God bless you.

hi guys,
    pls what role/function can a biochemist play in nnpc. your kind responses will be appreciated. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Obogho View Post
    Hello NH guys, here is my experience / testimony:

I got my invitation email on Friday evening, after giving up totally on being called, my interview was scheduled for Monday (3 days after), and guess what, I am based in London. I applied as an EH Accountant, meaning I was given a case study on which to prepare slides and presentations, and to make matters worse, I had to be at work (in London) till like 7pm on Saturday because of month-end reports. I managed to get a flight on Friday night, but at an exorbitant amount, I left for the airport straight from work on Saturday night, meaning I had to start preparing my presentation on the plane. I landed in Abuja on Sunday and managed to put something together, which I wasn't satisfied with but couldn't do better due to fatigue and time constraint. I was interviewed by panel 5, consisting of 7 interviewers from both Phillips consulting and NNPC. If you are an EH, make sure your slides are saved in a flash drive, they will provide you with a laptop computer to connect it for your presentations, you will not need a personal computer but can still go with one. After I was made to connect my flash drive and set for the presentations, they all introduced themselves and asked me to introduce myself. Note that at this point, they only want you to market yourself so, make judicious use of the opportunity, by highlighting your career achievements and experience. Do not exaggerate unduly otherwise, you will shoot yourself on the leg, because they asked me so many questions about the companies I said I had worked for and my roles.
    After the self introduction, I was told to make my presentation, and God really showed himself at this stage too, I myself couldn't believe my level of confidence. Remember that your presentation MUST be tailored towards your field, meaning I talked on how the Finance department can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company in the case study. They asked me field-specific question and told to elaborate on some of the points as well. But in all, I saw God's favor and they told me on the spot that I did very well. Expect a question on why you want to leave your current employer for NNPC, and this was a hard one for me because they specifically asked me what I earn and why I want to leave London just to work in NNPC. The very first few minutes may be nervy but PLEASE, comport yourself asap. Your confidence matters even more than your responses under certain conditions.

As for me, I believe that God who has seen me through thus far has granted me the job, hence, I prefer to call this a testimony and shall be back to testify when I pick up my employment letter.

I wish everyone good luck and remember - trust in God, do some good homework and be confident in yourself, looking as good as possible with cool hair cut and clean shave.

We shall all testify in Jesus name!!!
    My God! i love this
    iHustle and steadytrial like this.

I had mine today. The panel tried to make me as well others as relaxed as possible. They started by asking me to introduce myself and then asked about my family. The next questions were based on my CV and then NNPC.

Infact, the other guys that were interviewed before me were asked about the same kind of questions; again based on their CV and their responses.

The bottomline is remain confident and try to answer the questions being asked as clear as possible.

Finally, remember to trust God for favor during and after the interview, cos it's not always about how good you spoke or how many answers you answered correctly but the FAVOR OF GOD.

Tanx for d info u are a great guy God will help you get the job. I have mine comming up on the 28th of this month.i am hoping for the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by keejay View Post
    I had mine today. The panel tried to make me as well others as relaxed as possible. They started by asking me to introduce myself and then asked about my family. The next questions were based on my CV and then NNPC.

Infact, the other guys that were interviewed before me were asked about the same kind of questions; again based on their CV and their responses.

The bottomline is remain confident and try to answer the questions being asked as clear as possible.

Finally, remember to trust God for favor during and after the interview, cos it's not always about how good you spoke or how many answers you answered correctly but the FAVOR OF GOD.

ydA

THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POSTED ON THIS TOPIC!
    My gratitude to all that offered prayers and well wishes on this forum. I never got to check this post till yesterday after someone hinted me about the kind of responses it generated. I believe the purpose is fully accomplished.
    We should give kudos to the brains behind the internet forums and all the guys that made all the tests we've been having easier (SLB, NNPC, Shell, Oando, PTDF and all the others we've forgotten!)
    I won't want anyone to go through the trauma I went through in preparation for the NNPC interview. I couldn't sleep on the interview eve because of anxiety. A very good friend I call "Mama T" kept me posted through phone call but still got no hint or direction from all the forums online. So I went to the interview totally without any info.
    My group was the last one called for the panel I was to face. We met a group waiting before my group got there, and thinking it's going to be sequential, I asked one of the candidates if they are being called in groups or individually. As if my predicament was not enough, the guy ignored my question and told me to just wait and see. I was further depressed with his response and had to ask another person who told me it's individually. Imagine what I felt when the next person they came to call was me!
    I was almost shaking but I just gathered courage and went with the man.
    All in all, I'm grateful that everybody who read my post were not subjected to the same wahala.
    No matter what happens, remember that there is a God that rule in the affairs of men, and His thoughts for you are thoughts of good and not evil...to give you a hope and a future.
    See you in the nearest future in NNPC!

I wish every one of u that ve attended or still to attend the interview a great success.d good lord will surely see u people thru.

I wasnt called for dis interview but when i read dis blog i felt touched...and i took out a minute to pray for ur success YDA...may God's will be done in ur life....bcos u have humbled urself u will be lifted far above ur imaginatn...God bless u richly...In Jesus name..Amen

And for all invited God will see u all tru......Amen

Quote Originally Posted by ydA View Post
    THANK YOU TO ALL THAT POSTED ON THIS TOPIC!
    My gratitude to all that offered prayers and well wishes on this forum. I never got to check this post till yesterday after someone hinted me about the kind of responses it generated. I believe the purpose is fully accomplished.
    We should give kudos to the brains behind the internet forums and all the guys that made all the tests we've been having easier (SLB, NNPC, Shell, Oando, PTDF and all the others we've forgotten!)
    I won't want anyone to go through the trauma I went through in preparation for the NNPC interview. I couldn't sleep on the interview eve because of anxiety. A very good friend I call "Mama T" kept me posted through phone call but still got no hint or direction from all the forums online. So I went to the interview totally without any info.
    My group was the last one called for the panel I was to face. We met a group waiting before my group got there, and thinking it's going to be sequential, I asked one of the candidates if they are being called in groups or individually. As if my predicament was not enough, the guy ignored my question and told me to just wait and see. I was further depressed with his response and had to ask another person who told me it's individually. Imagine what I felt when the next person they came to call was me!
    I was almost shaking but I just gathered courage and went with the man.
    All in all, I'm grateful that everybody who read my post were not subjected to the same wahala.
    No matter what happens, remember that there is a God that rule in the affairs of men, and His thoughts for you are thoughts of good and not evil...to give you a hope and a future.
    See you in the nearest future in NNPC!
    I call this maturity. Thanks and God bless you.

I once saw some days ago in a related thread on the NNPC matter where some fake nigga wrote that he wont share his interview experience because we're all in a competition. For goodness sake this interview is about who you are and not like some multiple choice objective type questions with discrete answers to shade. "THE WORLD IS WHAT IT IS AND YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE", so nothing wrong with sharing your experience cos it does not alter the CV of another in anyway neither does it change the fact that, that man over there is who he says he is.My CV is my CV, nothing can change that, whether you share your experience or not.so to those who shared, God be with you and to those who deliberately did not share remember, there is he that scattereth and yet increaseth and there is he that gathereth and yet tendeth only to penury. Be wise!!!

Ok guys. May I interrupt here? There's no such fing as 'what'l b wil be' n 'u cant get d job unles u'r destined to'. Look if u want success den go n get it. Dat's life for u. Dis thread'l surely go a long way in disqualifying some beta ppl in favor of odas dat read it. Oya! YDA n Obogho take a bow. Having done dat listen now. During d test, I met dis guy who seemed intelligent. Whn d test started he started dubbing me word for word. I askd him his state n he said Akwa Ibom. I quickly covered my work. Dis guy eventually didnt pas of which he'ld hav n IN FLYING COLORS if I'd left my wrk open. Do u know dat u'r dere cos d examiners stopped odas from cheating? Now u'r pioneering same fing dat's fought to take u whr u r. Take anoda bow pls! Some ppl entered d inerview room without knowing a shit abt d questions. Yes dey scored highest in dia respective states in d test n r d 1st to be interviewed. Now u'r giving odas undue advantage in d name of 'ONE LOVE'. This's 'interview fixing' n it's wicked. Yes take anoda bow! Dont b confused by d blessings u'r receiving. Dey'l b countered by d cries of d non-successful ones in d end. Not surprised dat it's a STICKY post cos itLl surely generate comments n eventually INCOME for d site. Pls let us all be guided!

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    Ok guys. May I interrupt here? There's no such fing as 'what'l b wil be' n 'u cant get d job unles u'r destined to'. Look if u want success den go n get it. Dat's life for u. Dis thread'l surely go a long way in disqualifying some beta ppl in favor of odas dat read it. Oya! YDA n Obogho take a bow. Having done dat listen now. During d test, I met dis guy who seemed intelligent. Whn d test started he started dubbing me word for word. I askd him his state n he said Akwa Ibom. I quickly covered my work. Dis guy eventually didnt pas of which he'ld hav n IN FLYING COLORS if I'd left my wrk open. Do u know dat u'r dere cos d examiners stopped odas from cheating? Now u'r pioneering same fing dat's fought to take u whr u r. Take anoda bow pls! Some ppl entered d inerview room without knowing a shit abt d questions. Yes dey scored highest in dia respective states in d test n r d 1st to be interviewed. Now u'r giving odas undue advantage in d name of 'ONE LOVE'. This's 'interview fixing' n it's wicked. Yes take anoda bow! Dont b confused by d blessings u'r receiving. Dey'l b countered by d cries of d non-successful ones in d end. Not surprised dat it's a STICKY post cos itLl surely generate comments n eventually INCOME for d site. Pls let us all be guided!
    Oga, please do not interrupt us. No one is forcing u to share ur info. we dont even need any from u.
    Please house, my interview is for tomorrow and be rest assured that i will share my experience for those who wish to benefit from it.

Closed Topic
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast