Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Topic: My nnpc imterview

ydA

My nnpc imterview

There is only one rule...PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD!
    A lot of people decided to keep mute about the NNPC interview believing that they may be putting themselves at a disadvantage. Well, I believe differently, because I'm sure that if that's where God wants me now, helping others to prepare better will not stop me from getting there.

I had mine on Thursday, July 7th and I can assure you, with God on your side, you can always wing it. On July 6th, I got an sms that I should report at NNPC Towers by 9a.m instead of the 11a.m scheduled on my Invitation letter. They realized that the protocols involved took time so the change in plans. Everybody being interviewed on a particular day will have to be there by 9a.m. So for those that wants to fly in that same day, consider how best you can make your arrangements.
    At the gate, someone will confirm your letter of invitation and then allow you into the building where you'll be directed to the accreditation team for document verification and you'll be given some forms to fill asking about your work experience, salary expectations, travel details (for e-payment refund of your transport fare) and so on. You will then be placed in a panel depending on your course of study.
    I am a GT but I noticed that the EH were being asked for laptops or storage devices. I couldn't confirm the need but the EH should go with any of these devices.
    While you are waiting, your document will be filed and taken to the panel handling your course of study. The panel I faced consisted of 8 members and I think the least will be 5.
    The major issue is that you need to know about NNPC and be able to defend what is in your resume with basics about your course of study. The interaction with the panel will be jovial as they want you to be relaxed and I personally think they want you to succeed!
    The questions that really took me off balance are these;
    1. Are you religious?
    2. Tell me about your family.
    Surprised? I was surprised when I was asked these questions. They took being religious to mean "Do you pray?" And they joked about the fact that I might be a pampered child since I'm the last born! Imagine! And there was no question about politics or current affairs (for me anyway)
    All in all, just go and trust God that what belongs to you can not pass you by. I personally believe that if NNPC is the place God wants me to be, then we'll definitely meet as colleagues in the nearest future.
    I'm praying this will be the testimony that someone out there is waiting for, and we'll have a lesser number of Nigerian graduates looking for jobs out there.

Whatever happens, remember this one rule...only one rule...PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD!

Re: My nnpc imterview

This is a good contribution from you YDA. I wish you best of luck as you are awaiting the result of your interview.

@Yda,dis is a deep insight to whatsoever interview dat one is preparing to go for. God bless real gud.. Wishing u d very best. Dis JOB IS YOURS..
    Greaty007 likes this.

thanks for sharing this,I wish you the very best,I applied for NNPC but wasnt even shortlisted for the test,but as God had ordained it i'm now waiting for my shell SRD result which by His grace will be successful.
    wish u the very best of luck

May God bless you for sharing this. At least it gives one a picture of what to expect. I pray you'll be among the called at the end of this recruitment.
    Alesh Abass likes this.

@ydA: Thank you. You have defiled "the tell not what you were asked syndrome". I believe others will learn from this...

to all those that r hoarding their interview experience, i laugh and shake my head. Just look at how many guys have responded to YDA's blog,with All responses including prayers and best wishes 4 d guy too. We should all b gud and do good,it comes wit a lot of prayers 4 ur success frm d beneficiaries.

YDA, you're blessed for sharing this. We shall meet there.

tanx 4d info YDA may u b sucesful in ds intaviw

tanx YDA may u b sucesful in ur intataviw

YDA, u are d bumb, bravo! What so many ppl thk dey no is less 2 what dey understd. U are just too matured. I guess, dis is d right thread 4 now. I laught whn many resolved nt to share d experiences. They av forgotten dat DECISION 2 absorb them into d system or nt is taken just immediately there exit. Oh i laught again, those dat av been destined 2 join NNPC soon av been on d list 4now &more on waiting list as d interview unfold. My is july 15th, and i will equally share my full experience. 4 those still preparing GO TO About.com: Need. Know. Accomplish., in d search zone, type best answer to interview questions and search. This we takecare of some funny technical questions just as d ones YDA was asked. Best of luck!

@YDA, I assure you that ur name is already on the list of those scheduled for NNPC training (Inshallah). Unfortunately, some selfish and hopeless individuals who have vow never to share the same will be reading this your interview experience. My advice, always put your trust in God and every other thing you want in life will be added unto you. NNPC or otherwise, what will be will surely come to pass. Mind you, I have not been invited for the interview but really happy for those that got the invitation and would like to see continuity of the objective of this forum (Sharing info and Ideas). Wishing every open minded individuals in this forum success in their interview. Cheers
    okeyzoba and nigayoyo like this.

YDA, pls wat means of identification was accepted?
    do they accept other means than national I.D, Drivers licence and International Pasport?

Closed Topic
Page 1 of 35 12311 ... LastLast