I am Adewumi by name i am using this opportunity to introduce you to meeting one on one business ideas that must turn

thousands of naira to millions of naira,let me explain how is going to work.If you are interested in this idea you are just

to follow my instructions and is not that you are going to pay to me CAPITAL NO,in this business we are going to meet

physically and your money will be in your account i will just be giving guidelines on what to do and i promise you within

a month we will achieve a great profit back to your account,this is not MMM,PONZI SCHEME or SCAM,this is pure business.We are meeting in person just for you

to know that i am real and to help you to continue the business once we achieve the good

profit.The intial capital for this business start from 350,000 Naira-400,000Naira.I am repeating this you are not going to

pay this to my account all the business will be done with your name but after successful business within a month you will

pay me 20% of total profit,but i promise you you will smile to bank everyday.If you are interested kindly contact me on

call or whatsapp:08181813970