+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MEANINGLESS POSTS!!!

MEANINGLESS POSTS!!!

With the rate of posts coming in here and there, both reasonable and unnecessary ones, I start 2imagine what some guys are turning this site to. Very soon we'd start seeing posts like: Obituary! Obituary!! Obituary!!! Infact some hawkers selling GALA may jst start hawking on this site, not to mention that from Yahoo! Yahoo! boys. Pls I beg of the moderators, endeavour to filter some of these posts, test them for fitness. 4Christ sake d site is meant for job seekers not junk!!

Re: MEANINGLESS POSTS!!!

NOTED!

THE WAR AGAINST UNNECESSARY POSTS HAS JUST RESUMED.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

True talk my broda..in them days their is anticipation when u're about opennings this site but now u can even guess wats posted.anyway as long as God's toward us is not evil but good we will surely get there.wait on the Lord be of good courage n he shall strenghten ur heart.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

How I wish all members will fall in2 ur school of thought; this forum would be better one.

Quote Originally Posted by dasechomsky
    With the rate of posts coming in here and there, both reasonable and unnecessary ones, I start 2imagine what some guys are turning this site to. Very soon we'd start seeing posts like: Obituary! Obituary!! Obituary!!! Infact some hawkers selling GALA may jst start hawking on this site, not to mention that from Yahoo! Yahoo! boys. Pls I beg of the moderators, endeavour to filter some of these posts, test them for fitness. 4Christ sake d site is meant for job seekers not junk!!
    God bless u bro, Is this a Nigerian factor or what. Sometimes I feel like kicking off a campaign for the return of the colonial masters. Everybody is complaining 'no job' but how many are really qualified.
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Peacesofpeace
    NOTED!

THE WAR AGAINST UNNECESSARY POSTS HAS JUST RESUMED.
    PLZ DEAR MODERATOR, I SUGGEST THAT A SEPERATE FORUM SHOULD BE CREATED FOR THESE ADVERTS RATHER THAN KICKING THEM OUT COMPLETLY. BUT PLZ DON'T FORGET OUR ORIGINAL OBJECTIVE OF OPENING THIS SITE. THANKS
    T

@poster, Nice one and very thoughtful of you. Jah bless

Tnx moderators. Triple-C u're doin a great job although u didnt comment on this topic. Correct guy.

Tnx moderators. Triple-C u're doin a great job although u didnt comment on this topic. Correct guy.
    my brother, thanks for the complimentary statement, what else would I say when my ogas; Aragon and PeacesofPeace have spoken

though I have been following the comments with keen interest, and I must appreciate U for reminding everyone of us on NHJ to desist from abusing the site and the essence of our being together.

Quote Originally Posted by aragon
    How I wish all members will fall in2 ur school of thought; this forum would be better one.
    GM Aragon has said it all.............but we'll not relent, we'll keep doing our best to ensure NHJ is not derailed by a few who do not have our best interest at heart

Thanx My Brother! Your Observation is NOTED and highly appreciated!
    However, I can confidently tell you that this site is cleaned up of SHIT on daily basis. It's just that the effort seems not to be enough and there are lots of bad eggs who are hell bent on messing up this whole platform. I can assure you that they'll be forced to give up on the pursuit very soon.

Long Live Naijahothobs!!! One Family! One Love!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

@dasechomsky.i hail ur comment.i have thought of it several time dat very soon d dreamer will take d vision from d visionist.how can 1 come a post scam advert and notin will happen?it is about d hour will stop post of sales of land,fake posting of coy recruitmt and many others.each day i come to browse i want 2 see what will get me going.you thank u 4 dat wonderful thought

Little piece of advice to scamming brothers;
    1. please have a rethink about ways of making money in life.
    2.Redirect this your God-given talent of using computer to the positive aspect of it.
    3.You can never achieve any real satisfaction or happiness through this means.
    4. Look around you and tell yourself the truth,how many scammer are considered successful people.
    5. To whom much is given much is expected; dont waste this blessing.
    6.Repent of this evil and God will surprise u too.
    7."If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 24:7).
    8.Take it or live it.
    T

all that has to be said has been said. He who have ears let him hear or face the wrath of GOD for thier crimes.
    G

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast