+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: MANTRAC'S TEST of 7/1/2010

MANTRAC'S TEST of 7/1/2010

I have to commend them for keeping to the time.But guys how una see those questions?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

Technical written test.Technical indeed!Electrical guys how did you guess those mechanical questions while negative marking is applicable?....
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Mantrac's Test of 7/1/2010

@howard D, how far? which one did you sit for?

maxweber

@howards D, I thought that for you guys those mech questions and symbols will be very easy to deal with.
    Yes o! Jehovah would be the source of escape to his loyal ones.
    I asked you why you copied and pasted my signature in the test format thread but u didn't reply....

@all hopefuls, am wishing you guys success as GOD would always do the best.

Re: MANTRAC'S TEST of 7/1/2010

these question no easy o especially for electrical. God dey sha n he will see us through and we all have a testimony to share by his grace.@maxweba, @howards d see you guys at the interview.probably in two weeks time.

gzl

Hi Guys, bone those MANTRAC people. Those questions were not fair on us Electrical guys. Out of the 50 questions of the so called "General Test", there were only 13 questions that were core electrical. I took my time to count them. But no matter how them do am, I am still very among God's own Elect.
    @maxweber, @howards, @shevalync we shall meet at the interview, God willing.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Guys, u ve tried your best.....pls leave the rest for God in prayer....... Only God can do it no matter what...... I want to tell u that medical test will still fail some even when the person knows the management............... Pls pray.... the exams are gone.... Thanxs.

For the interview, u ll be ask question on your last work experience and on engines ( Diesel). What u fill in the excel copy u used in applying ( Pls dont let it contradict) and some logical questios. Pls be humble there and also be punctual becos u ll write names down when coming for the interview and late comers will also be interview but disqualified. The late comers will be consider when medical fail some who are punctual.

I was with the HR during the first test. He told me that Apprentice will resume on the 1st day of March this year while service trainee / Graduate trainee will resume on the first week of june this year....

Wishing you all best of luck............. Remember that only God can do it.........

All MANTRAC hopefuls am wishing you guys all the best. One of my guy who did the test told me that it wasnt easy for them that day especially for the electrical guys.Just believe GOD will do it.

Those questions were really technical. i did nt remember that negative marking was applied, anyway, i did my best and left the rest for God. Only God my brothers!
    That you fail does not mean you are a failure!

maxweber

@shevalync and @gzl thanks for those good wishes. With GOD everything will be fine. W've tried our best as GOD will do the rest.
    @koroson, thank you very much for those interview tips. But this medicals self, abi dey wan check our muscles wey we go use dey lift caterpillars? Me I don begin press up and weight lifting o!...

maxweber

I still want to thank those that contributed during the test format request. People like ( oliver don, Topsy7, and 'dupsytee' ) accept our thanks. Those tips motivated us to read but it was just that guys were thrown off balance by some CAT questions. MANTRAC too much o! Na him be sey their training go be one in town o! May GOD help us to pass to the next stage....

for the interview they will ask u waht is in ur cv and if u hav generator exp make sure u no some truoble shooting like wen a generator is showing low oil pressure what is d cause SOLUTION1.check the oil sensor or 10 bar,check the level of the oil or weda is due 4 sevice,check d thickness of d oil(viscocity) 2.what is causes of hiigh engine temperature in generator,what is exciter,for trainee engieer still stay close to ur machine in theraja

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast