+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: MANTRAC'S SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES TEST FORMAT FOR THE TECHNICAL WRITTEN TEST

Re: MANTRAC'S SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES TEST FORMAT FOR THE TECHNICAL WRITTEN TEST

Send me a mail so I can get your full name. I don't have the test format but I can provide other assistance. Especially if you can pass the test coming up on Thursday.

Max, ur name should be Thomas.

[email protected]/[email protected].

Re: MANTRAC'S SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES TEST FORMAT FOR THE TECHNICAL WRITTEN TEST

No my name is not Thomas.Is just that this tread was created for the benefit of all.Thanks once again
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

@howards D, which one is Trainee Technician? Elaborate....Why did you copy and pasted my signature!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

Thanks to all those contributing in this thread and other related threads.We just have less than 3 days to go.Please, if you have any idea(s) on what we will expect that day, I believe all the invitees would appreciate that and at the same time achieving one of the objectives of this forum.One love guys.By God's grace and undeserved kindness we his loyal ones would be blessed....Go ahead and help us...Thanks

maxweber

@klerry, It seems the Technical Written Test we are talking about here, applies only to the service engineer trainees.Pls don't lose hope.Thanks....May JAH help us to pass this session.

Find below possible questions for tomorrow's technical test. I obtained it from a Service Engineer in Mantrac this evening. Note that the questions below relate to those who are taking the mechanical engineering test since you will be segregated into Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. He promised to give me the materials later this evening. If I can get them, I will scan and send to the house tonight. however in the interim you can focus on these ones.

Question: You will be asked questions about basic engines.
    Possible Answer: Basic engines has five components namely;
    Cooling System
    Lubrication System
    Electrical System
    Air System
    Fuel System

Question: Give the breakdown of each component of a basic engine:
    Possible Answer:
    Cooling System: Radiator, Fan, Water Jacket, Oil Tank, Oil Sump.

Lubrication System: Oil Tank, Oil Sump

Electrical System: Battery, Alternator

Air System: Muffler, Turbo charger, manifold, exhaust pipe

Fuel System: Fuel pump, fuel transfer pump, fuel tank.

Question: Define Atmospheric pressure

Question: Give the full meaning of PSI.
    Possible Answer: Pound per Square Inch

Question: What is the gas used in welding and state the chemical equation.
    Possible Answer: Oxy-acetylene/C2H2O. (The twos are subscripts)

Question: Difference btw Crank shaft & Cam Shaft

Question: Discuss the issue of safety in engineering.
    Possible Answer: Safety is to be absolutely free from danger, hapharzd, risk and accident.

Question: List classes of Fire.
    Possible Answer: Class A Fire, Class B Fire, Class C Fire, Class D Fire.

NB: Note that the questions and possible answers presented above are from telephone conversation and I'm not a Science person, hence there might be mistakes in spelling. If you note any such please correct accordingly.

maxweber

@dupsytee, Thanks alot for those tips.we appreciate that.

@all invitees, this means there will be enough writing o!what do you think?

Thanks a lot for the post. I guess ur post is mainly for mechanical. Pls can u help with elect questions as well? Thanks

maxweber

The test was finally taken today.We were many that sat for the test.Let's guess. Up to 300 or?...Everything for God o!
    Well, lets take the format now, atleast for future reference.
    Test 1 - also called the general test comprising of questions from ENGINES, HYDRAULICS, ELECTRICAL, POWER TRAIN, GRAPHIC SYMBOLS ( 50 questions in 30 mins )
    Test 2 - IQ test( Benneth Mechanical Comprehension Test ) 25 questions for 15mins then the electrical guys took a third test which was untitled with 5 questions in 5mins.
    CAT questions were flowing today.It was really tough o!

maxweber

Thanks to all those who had contributed on this thread.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12