+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: MANTRAC TEST FORMAT FOR SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES

@skiyan

@skiyan, Even if the economy is bad,one can still cope over there,things are cheaper down there.Thanks man 4 the info.Good for LAG candidates.Well,mine is in PH this weekend.Anymore clarification abt the test format will be appreciated.One love ma people............
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

NETS, any news?

@maxweber d little i know is dt there shall be gmat like maths quantitative, graph or whatever, english critical reason or what ever. What i was told is there test is not more than gmat but timing is what to look out for. All the best. After u test pls try to feed d lagos candidates the gist of test. Thanks.

Re: MANTRAC TEST FORMAT FOR SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES

HOUSE, WHEN IS THE LAGOS TEST COMING UP? AND HAs ANYONE RECEIVE NOTIFICATION FROM MANTRAC IN LAGOS?

gzl

@skiyan, do u hav any idea if the use of calculator will be allowed. I think am now getting used to the "No Calculators allowed" policy, after the series of tests I've been involved in recently.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl

@gzl, they said we should bring writing materials.So going with a calculator won't be a bad idea, only to be used if allowed.So guys,let's prepare and leave the rest for GOD.He knows best and he knows how much we all have struggled to succeed.Wishing all invitees the best.Together we shall stand to see our successes.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

i am a new comer. i am serving in jos, i wonder how you guys get to know about the job availability.pls i need to be updated on when and how to start applying 4 jobs

@jekyll

@jekyll, sanu da zuwa.Yaya gari?Yaya JOS ne?You're welcome the house.Always check 4 vacancies in this site.And also check 4 vacancies in papers like Guardian newspapers of tuesdays and thursdays.We help ourselves in this site.So if you see any vacancies keep the house posted.Together we stand in this house.Pls don't misinform the house.Thanks.Happy Stay in JOS.How is Atilola? Is he still there?

Pls each and everyone of us should endeavour to go to the test centre we fall in so as to avoid any complications. Furthe still, if anyone has valuable info don't keep it to urself.Goodluck to those of us writing this wkend,mine is next wkend in Lagos
    God is Good

hey guys
    pls what about lagos zone?
    have they conducted the apt. test already or its yet to come?
    THERE ARE NO LIMITATIONS TO THE MIND EXCEPT THOSE WE<br />ACKNOWLEDGE<br />BOTH POVERTY AND RICHES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF THOUGHT

@maxweber

Hi guys PH just had theirs today.The format at last.It is in four parts.Engineering test 2 EGT2,Technical Ability Test 2 TAT2,Computer Application Test 1 CAT1,Maths,Logical and Reasoning Test MLRT.25 questions each.15mins each.No calculatos.Wishing you all best.

@maxweber nagode

@skiyan

@skiyan,yowaa mu ngode Allah.May Allah hear our prayers it has'nt been easy in this country.

please mail the notification to me [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast