+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: MANTRAC TEST FORMAT FOR SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES

MANTRAC TEST FORMAT FOR SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES

In respect to the forthcoming written aptitude test for the Mantrac's SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES positions slated for 12th of Dec. 2009 in PH. Please, those who had done their test before should plss...sse oo brief the house on what to expect.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber

House,please help us with MANTRAC Test format for Service Engineer Trainees.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: MANTRAC TEST FORMAT FOR SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEES

Please someone shuld furnish us on how to get the test format.
    God is Good

Mantrac conducts two tests. First is normal aptitude test which include English, Maths, Computer And logical reasoning question just like quantitative and verbal. The second test is Technical Test......... wishing you all the best in it.......

@koroson

@koroson thank you very much for the info. Blessings is yours.GOD rewards those earnestly seeking and those who are willing to help.Most times people think everything is money.We just need an info. and somebody like addviser10 wants to make 'business' out of it.Mr addviser10 please stop this kind of attitude. Yah my Guy @koroson please, as regards the Technical test which areas will it cover?Mechanics(Gears or Pulleys).Will the technical part in GMAT be more useful or is it better to revise our PHYSICS.Please finish your good work.GOD Bless Man.......

NETS, any news?

@koroso kudos to u. Thanks but pls put more light on technical test you mentioned. Thanks once again.

@koroson

@koroson,Thanks once more.More clarification is needed on the technical test.Please,please,please finish your good good work.

@maxweber

@koroson, My guy we are still here o!More clarifications on the Technical test.It is good to know what to read in particular.Thanks man.......

@koroson, u r simply God sent.Ur info was timely and well appreciated, yet like Oliver Twist we can't help but ask 4 for more-we need some more info on the Technical aspect.
    God is Good

do MANTRAC have a test venue and date for northern regoin.can somene help?

NETS, any news?

I'm not sure. I applied in jos but my test is fixed in lagos. I heard they have an office in abuja i wonder why d test cant hold there. Inall i still thank God for d invitation.

@skiyan

@skiyan, how is JOS.Was there during the Nov. 27 2008 crisis.Terible,three corpers killed, I will never forget them.Love the place,It was cold and seren but only for the crisis, hated the place.Enjoyed Irish potatoes..........Well let's not forget the main thing here,congrats 4 bn invited 4 d test.More clarification on the Test.

NETS, any news?

@maxweber i was there then and still in jos till date. Things are fine now but d economy here is poor. May God bless us. My iv is as follows:
    venue: victory grammar school, victory hall. 1 olaniyan street (via etiebett place) off mobolaji bank anthony way, onigbagbo bus stop ikeja lagos state.
    Date:sat 19th dec 2009
    time: 8am. Sorry i'm using my phone to browse and no more opra mini so i cant copy and . But next time i browse b4 dt date i shall do dt. Have a lovely day

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast