+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: MANTRAC RESULT

Re: MANTRAC RESULT

Pls any info on Experienced Service Engr interview wen de will start calling for medical or another test

maxweber

@oliver don, I prayer they call you for medicals not 4 another test. Make dem no kill us with tests o! All this travel travel na money o!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

I thought EE service egr trainee guys were asked to wait after the TWT (technical written test) that day. What did they do with them?
    That you fail does not mean you are a failure!

maxweber

My guy, they gave us another test o! 5 electrical questions. May GOD help us.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

There would be an interview and the success in that will lead to being called for medicals... Wish us all the best.

gzl

The tension is getting unbearable. God will see me through.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

Newbie ajiboyeleye2000@yahoo.com's Avatar

any info on MANTRAC Testttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

gzl

Mantrac is taking too long. To all hopefulls,Patience is a virtue.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

guys! u hv 2 exercise patience cos my frnd called one of d staff abt our result n he sd service engineers wl resume training by 1st wk of june, the interviews and medicals wld b in march n april. wen i heard dis, my mind flew in2 d heavens. i mean, hw cn dey xpect us 2 kip waitin 4 dem till june?lets kip on applyin 2 oda companies, evn if u dont meet their requirements, u neva can tell wat any result wl be if u luckily n finally made ur way into dat fuckin exam hall. i strongly bilv som 2.2 guys r much more intelligent dan 2.1 guys. am sorry if i unknowingly hurt someone cos i neva meant 2. see u all invitees n gate crashers in trans amadi 2mrw 4 d oiltest apt test. keep naijahotjobs flyin. Donald

gzl

@Donald777, even though the service engineers trainees are 2 resume by 1st week in June it wouldn't be bad 4 us 2 xpect our results now. Atleast, there will be interview stage and so on. So,I don't think they'll wait till June before they let us know our fate concerning d test.
    I agree wit u dat some 2.2 guys are better than some 2.1 guys,just as some 2.1 (or even 2.2) guys could be better than some 1st class guys. I all depends on wat we all took as priorities during school and also the condition around/in school then.
    Having 2.2 is not the end of the world,it only gives you the chance to fight back an much harder. God is the Judge of us all.

Correct talk Mr. GZL

gzl

People, any news from MANTRAC yet? I'm only trying 2 keep this thread alive.

God will certainly do it in his own due time

HOPE never dies. Alive shall it continue to live. Hoping for the best keeps everyone moving. Preparing for the worst though not anybody's priority but part of our present live, makes us ever ready for any challenge. God is surely there to help us cope with any anxiety at all.
    @all hopefuls, I believe say una don dey build una muscles for lifting those CAT engines? He laughs...

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast