+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: MANTRAC RESULT

MANTRAC RESULT

HAS ANYONE HEARD FROM MANTRAC? PLS WE NID 2 KNOW. THE RESULTS OUGHT 2 HV BEEN RELEASED BY NOW COS WE WERE FEW DAT SAT FOR IT. D WHITE MAN SAID DER WLD B NEGETIVE MARKING. JUST HP WE WS SCARING US O!

Re: MANTRAC RESULT

i hope so my bro,hw u dey,av bn on the prayer mountain for this hope they start calling soon.keep up the update.

Bristow helicopter test format

B4 friday i believe we shall be called. This is just my speculatn and not from any mantrac in house

skiyan lets hope and pray.keep up the update.

skiyan

Our testimonies are on the way. God is going to do it in a way beyond human imagination(suprisingly or miraculously). Just a complete heart towards GOD is necessary.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

@skiyan, yaya gari? Mu nji anatashi hankali a JOS? Abeg make dey no touch our corpers again o! It's a pity I still remember Nov. 2008. Our Tin city is always on fire. May GOD protect people over there.
    How you dey now? Welcome. How was ur trip to Lag that day? All will be well my guy. Every na GOD o!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber i'm still at southwest. Hoping 4 mantrac interview soon. I believe u heard d lates about jos on last sunday. Plateau needs prayer! I still have my properties in 3div barracks where i sereved. Hoping to reach jos after navy test on saturday. How is ur end over there...

maxweber

@skiyan, I heard it o! Na waa o! Jos( Home of peace and tourism turning to Home of crises and eyesore). Well, all this is in fufillment of bible prophecies( In the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here). But GOD has promised to be with his people as we pray 4 his kingdom which is the lasting solution to mankind problems. So let's work for the kingdom by studying GOD's word daily and striving to apply it in our daily lives.
    Yeah, @all mantrac hopefuls thursday will make it 2wks. Let's just hope for the best and prepare 4 the worst becos the world condition is ain't getting better till GOD intervenes...

maxweber

@skiyan, which of the positions did you sit for? How did you see those CAT question? Ømö it wasn't easy for the electrical guys o! Hey, disel engines, hydraulics, graphical symbols, power train well we tried our best as GOD will do the rest.
    Make they no twist our heads with those CAT questions for interveiw

Newbie ajiboyeleye2000@yahoo.com's Avatar

pls,keep updating us. we are eager to hear from them oooo.its well

maxweber

Hey, today is wednesday. Any news from any angle? From the last Technican test that shows that their training would be one in town( enough experience ). Not always easy to be waiting for things like this. God dey sha...

@maxweber, relax, God is in control.

maxweber

@skiyan, my guy I've always relied on GOD.I put HIM first in whatever I do cos He is the giver of life. Without life no work/Job. So I believe HE gona do something at HIS own due time. And I try to do my best and leave the rest for GOD. Shey you dey grab my talk?...

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast