+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: MANTRAC CURRENT INFO

MANTRAC CURRENT INFO

PLS SOMEONE SAID HE CALLED ON OF THE STAFF 4 ENQUIRIES AND DEY TOLD HIM THE SERVICE ENGINEERS WL RESUME IN JUNE WHEREAS APPRENTICES WILL B IN MARCH. R WE RESUMING TRAINING IN JUNE OR RESUMING FULL TYM STAFF JOB IN JUNE AFTA WE VE UNDERGONE TRAINING? COS D LAST TIN IN MY MIND NOW IS TO WAIT TIL JUNE B4 STARTING TRAINING, E GO B BIG UP! WELL MY FRIEND TINKS TRAINING WL START 1ST WK OF FEB 2 END IN MAY, DAT IS FOR SERVICE ENGINEERS. PLS DOES ANYONE IN D HOUSE KNOW ABT ALL I'VE SAID? STAY TYT WIT UR MANTRAC APPLICANT BROTHERS.

Re: MANTRAC CURRENT INFO

Which ever way at least ur job is ur job. u need to know the no of people that need that kind of hope and you will see them beinng gratefull. just thank God ffor getting the hob first.

Donald777

Getting the job should be the main issue here. When to start is left for MANTRAC. I guess the training should be for six(6) month. Anyone with contrary view?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

pls guys i read all ur postings and am a little bit confused.have they start calling 4 interview or have u guys known or seen the list of the successful ones be4 talking about training,cos i believe in one step at a time.
    thanks so much keep up the update.

maxweber

@top20, they've not called for interviews yet. Just to keep hopes alive. Don't be confused anymore.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

pls house has any body who did the Experienced service engineer interview be called 4 medical or any info when they will start calling 4 medical d info is very urgent,i mean for EXPERIENCE SERVICE ENGINEER

+ Reply