HOW TO PREPARE FOR A JOB INTERVIEW AND LIKELY JOB INTERVIEW QUESTIONS.

A lot of job seekers going for interviews are not usually successful because of poor preparations.Study this list of popular and frequently asked interview questions and answers ahead of time so you will be ready to answer them with confidence.
If you do not need this information personally,your wife,children,siblings and friends may need it.So make sure you share it on their timeline and save someone from constant unsuccessful job interviews.
1. WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU? With this type of question,you can begin by mentioning your past job experience.For example, "with five years experience working in the financial industry and my proven record of saving the company money,I could make a big difference in your company.I'm confident i would be a great addition to your team".

2.WHY DO YOU WANT TO WORK HERE? For example,you can answer this question by saying "I have selected key companies whose mission statements are in line with my values,where I know I could be excited about what the company does,and this company is very high on my list of desirable choices.

3.WHAT ARE YOUR WEAKNESS? Handle this question by minimizing your weakness and emphasizing your strengths.Stay away from personal qualities and concentrate on professional traits.For example,
"I am always walking on improving my communication skills to be a more effective presenter.

4.WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS? Talk about short-term and intermediate goals rather than locking yourself into the distant future.For example," my immediate goal is to get a job in a growth-Oriented company.My long-term goal will depend on where the company goes".
You will see more of this interview questions on this blog:
emycelo..com