+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Latest oss (2011) successful candidates the next step

Post Latest oss (2011) successful candidates the next step

Having succeeded in overcoming the initial hurdle of being shortlisted as an oss candidate can any well meaning nigerian who has an idea or who has pertaken of this favour before kindly advice the latest candidates the next step to take while awaiting contacts from ptdf. Will there be need to start applying to universities of interest? also is there need for one to start processing an international visa or will this be taken care of by ptdf. Kindly assist and may god bless u all beloved.
    believing in oneself attracts success

Re: Latest oss (2011) successful candidates the next step

@Samugin, ptdf will help u secure ur visa and admission. If u can go ahead to aply for your self better. Have u gotten ur email frm ptdf? Pls reply

Haven't gotten the email yet any chance u've gotten urs @josh11 i think however that there is still a little time

Hello house hope u've gotten ur international passports ready its usually one of ptdfs requirement o be guided.

please can anyone who has gotten d mail from ptdf educate fellow scholars on the contents of the mail tanx for ur cooperation

I received the mail and i was advised to apply to a particular university website which was indicated in the mail, i have since applied and gotten admission but i dont know wat next to do

how do we contact ptdf for the mails they not sent?

Hi guyz find below the latest mail from ptdf

Hi All,
    Let me take this moment to congratulate you again for your success in securing the 2011/12 PTDF Scholarship to study for various Master's Degree Programmes.
    As you would all notice, September/October which marks the beginning of the academic year is fast approaching. Some of you might already have admission, while others may not.
    We (PTDF) have already sent out emails to everyone allocating courses based on the choices you made on your application forms for you to apply on the websites of different UK Universities.
    To assist you get offer of admission quickly from these universities, we need you to provide us (PTDF) with your Application/Student ID Numbers to enable us (PTDF) discuss with the universities on your behalves.
    Some of you have acknoledged receipt of this email and gone ahead to apply for admission and need to give us (PTDF) your application/student ID Numbers immediately. Others have called in to say that they did not recieve our (PTDF) email which was sent to the email addresses you provided on your application forms.
    In order to keep things organized and collect the application/student ID Numbers centrally, we (PTDF) have created access for you all on the application website (http://ptdf.cinfores.com). Everyone has to go on this website and login with their Application PIN Numbers (as Username and Password) to see which course was allocated to them and university to apply to. You must give us (PTDF) an update on your application/admission status. Those who already have admission on their own can also use this medium to give us the information for consideration.
    Equally very important is the need for you to make certified copies of your B.Sc/B.Eng Certificates. You can do this but taking both originals and photocopies to the British Council Office in your State for certification. You are to send the certified copies either directly to the universities of to PTDF to assist you in sending it across.
    Finally, just in case some of you have provided wrong email addresses, or made a mistake on their email addresses, you can take the liberty to inforn your peers (fellow successful candidates).
    Thank you.

Thanx guys

who's got admission? After admission, what's next o?

The School(Imperial College) PTDF attached to me have closed admission for the current yr. I have contacted Imperial College and they said nothing can be done that I should choose another course or wait till next academic session. Am confuse and dont knw what to do.
    I'm thinking of applying to some other schools.
    Plz house I need ur candid advise on this.

Thanx

maybe u should choose a similar course because having imperial college in your CV can change ur life forever, however it is not a do or die thing apply to another school get d admission and update ur details/status on d ptdf website, u guys have to be fast, time is running out

Anyone got a CAS yet? Any new update kindly inform the house.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast