+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: LAGA GROUP OF COMPANIES INVITING FOR INTERVIEWS

LAGA GROUP OF COMPANIES INVITING FOR INTERVIEWS

I got a call this morning that an email for job interview as been sent to my box from LAGA GROUP OF COMPANIES...I checked and confirmed the mail to be true although the position applied for was not specify. Alhough am an Electrical Engineer, I can't remember this company or the position I applied for with them may be I got the job info from NAIJAHOTJOB hence anybody with info on this coy should pls respond. Thanks

Re: LAGA GROUP OF COMPANIES INVITING FOR INTERVIEWS

@poster, I also got the same message and the phone call early this morning. You may have responded to their vacancy advertisement of 29th September, 2009 in Guardian Newspaper as an Electrical Engineer. I have records of all my applications in a separate diary that is why i could recall. Am an ELECTRICAL ENGINEER too. Please, do you know the company into detail? Am just trying to get information about them online. Anyone in the house who had got the same invitation should help us as regards what to expect and the prospect in the company. Are you having your interview in Abuja or Lagos? Mine is Abuja. Please, connect me on 07069476444 so that we can engage in intellectual jaw-jaw. Thank u all.

THANK YOU BISI FOR YOUR RESPONSE, I WILL CALL YOU ANY MOMENT FROM NOW. I WILL BE HAVING MY INTERVIEW AT ABUJA ON 23RD DEC. I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN SCAN OR SEND IN ANY FORM POSSIBLE DETAILS OF THEIR VACANY AS U STATED TO MY MAIL BOX - [email protected], I BELIEVE IT WILL BE OF HELP. YOURS, I GUESS WILL BE IN LAG AS UR NAME DOESN'T APPEAR IN MY MAIL. THANKS

KAREEM OLAWALE A

@engineerolawale, In nlng recent interview thread, you posted that after an invitaion for your interview, you were called by nlng personel and informed that your interview date has been shifted. my question is this? were you given a new date? pls reply......

Yes, I was given a day ahead for my oral interview and that was for the position of an Electrical Technician in the month of October and email sent to me reflected new date

+ Reply