+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

Re: INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

IT IS TRUE, THE RESULT IS OUT

Re: INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

TRULY, D INVITATION IS REAL. I JUST CONFIRMED IT. I WISH ALL THOSE WHO GOT D IV GREAT SUCCESS, AT LEAST MANTRAC IS LIVIN UPTO HER COOPERATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES, N AN EXAMPLE 2 ODA COMPANIES. TO THOSE WHO DINT GET, GOD WILL GIVE US OUR OWN JOBS, CAN I HEAR U SHOUT AMEN!!!!

Mantrac

Thank GOD for the confirmation. Thank GOD for not been discouraged. That's the spirit, for GOD can do it.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Sales Executive Trainee were also invited for the interview, did anyone got the invitation?...
    ADEYEMO

Mantrac

Sales Executive Trainees how far?

Meanwhile, how will the Service Engineer Trainee interviews for Electrical and Mechanical guys look like. MANTRAC may suprise guys. So reasoning together now can really help. Feel free to contribute.
    Well, knowing about the company is essential - what they do, their products and services, your strenghts and weaknesses.... What again?
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Mantrac

Service Engineer Trainee invitees, una no wan talk about the interviews? Make una no just dey OYO oh!....

Guys i got my iv on monday dis wk,dat is after most guys have gotten theirs, i advice dat if u've not been invited try chk ur mail box

There is always hope

You see, there is always hope and things can really happen for good if you believe it. So check ur mail boxes as omoMummy advised.

@omoMummy.com, when is ur interview date. EE or MECH? Thanks for buzzing in. Wishing you success.

@maxweber my interview date is 17th and i applied 4 ser.Engr.Trainee;mech. I wish all hopefuls d best. God pass dem

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12