+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

The waiting is now over as the MANTRAC's Service Engineer Trainee applicants who were successful at the aptitude and technical tests has been sent emails today.
    So all hopefuls, check your email boxes to confirm if you were invited. It has not been easy waiting since 7th of January, 2010. Please, if you were not invited; do not be discouraged so that your power would not be scanty. GOD can actually help you. You have to believe this.
    Just take a look at this food for thought quote from MANTRAC "Every crisis in man's life is a prelude to either a rise or fall, depending on how he handles his problems". I really thought over this. Please do likewise as you read this.
    Congratulations!!! to all invitees and I wish you all a successful interview session in advance.
    Hey, I remember some people; gzl, oliverdon, donald777, (dupsytee) and others. How far? Wetin dey happen for una end? E go better ma people. GOD dey bamba forever.
    Thank you all...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

IT'S A PITY DAT I WASNT INVITED 4 D INTERVIEW. MAYBE IF DER WERENT CAT TEST QUESTIONS ON DAT DAY, I WLDNT B SORRY.WELL I WISH ALL THOSE DAT GOT D INVITATION SUCCESS

gzl

Re: INVITATION FOR INTERVIEW - SERVICE ENGINEER TRAINEE ( MANTRAC NIGERIA LIMITED )

@maxweber, thanks 4 ur concern. I can't find any mail dat looks like dat from MANTRAC in my box.Anyhow,I'm not heartbroken cos I wasn't really expecting much from MANTRAC as I heard they don't really have much pay to offer.Then why did they have 2 drill us wit all those crazy Hydraulics & Power flow questions?

maxweber where u invited for interview? If so, I wish u all the best; and all others invited.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

I WONDER WHY ITS JUST U DAT'S BEEN INVITED.

Mantrac

@danikuku, sorry. Please, stop wondering. I don't just create a thread without a meaning. Those who has been in the struggle are aware that the IV has been sent. Someone in this forum(dirismusa) has posted the IV letter before this. So, you can check it out. I just want to remember some people and call their attention. Because, it has not been easy but GOD dey.

@gzl, you still dey remember that side? Infact, GOD is really at work. Still praying that HE finishes his good works. GOD will certainly do it.

My people, GOD can certainly do anything HE wishes.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

gzl

@maxweber, thanks so much. I believe God will do it 4 us. I wish you the best of Jobs.
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

God is really at work

@gzl, thanks for the good wishes. I wish you the same. It is happening with GOD'S favor which is the ultimate. You can buzz in and see for yourself. Success my brother.

GUYS! MANTRAC HASNT STRTD INVITIN SERVICE TRAINEE ENGRS. I GOT DIS INFO FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE IN D COY, DEY ONLY SENT 4 TECHNICIANS, THOUGH OUR INTERVIEW WILL STIL B MARCH. ALL OF US (SERVICE ENGRS N TECHNICIANS) WILL STRT D TRAINING 2GEDA N AT DSAME TIME. SO U PPLE SHLDNT TRY 2 CONFUSE ANYBODY HERE WITH RUMOURS OR MISAPPROPRIATE INFO OK

Please, Believe that GOD can do it for you

@DONALD777, I know you've been in the struggle. Try and confirm from "the reliable source" again. Sometimes an internal person may not know some decisions taken. Or maybe the IV is in batches. Who knows? Most times people think I post in parables....
    I repeat: Someone in this forum(dirismusa) has already posted the IV before this thread. Maybe other invited applicants are not registered members of this forum. And most times people tend to keep to themselves.
    And most importantly, spreading false rumours is against the will of GOD. So any servant of GOD should desist from that. GOD wants the best for everybody. HE will see us through.
    Thank you.

U DAT IS POSTING, DID DEY SEND 2 U?WAT [POSITION DID U APPLY 4? I HV CALLE TWO STAFF WORKING IN MANTRAC N DEY SD DEY HV NT STRTD INVITIN TRAINEE ENGRS 4 INTERVIEW. SO I DONT KNW WHO MAY HV SENT U ANYTIN BT AM TELLIN U WAT I WS TOLD OK. I APPRECIATE UR CONTRIBUTION

GOD is good my guy

You want me to answer yes before you believe. The mail was sent on 23rd Feb., 2010 by 10:52 AM EST. I don't have people to contact there. But as you do have, ask them again they will make the neccessary/final inquiry for you. Wishing you success.

Mantrac

Any confirmation? How will the interviews look like. Normal interview questions? Let's see....

gzl

@Donald777, are your contacts in MANTRAC in HR? If so, then they are a reliable source cos HR people are usually the most informed in any organisation as far as recruitment is concerned. I haven't received any invite yet but I hope they are in batches . Good luck to all invitees.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast