+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: invitation for Guiness Nig Plc by Workforce is FRAUD!!!

invitation for Guiness Nig Plc by Workforce is FRAUD!!!

I got the mail pasted below from fraudulent people claiming to be workforce. I then forwarded the mail to workforce and they warned IT IS NOT FROM THEM...

Dear Shortlisted Applicant,

This is to affirm that the Management of Guinness Nigeria Plc.has approved your Application to work in their Indigenous Company here in Nigeria.

Therefore, you have been shortlisted by the recruitment service of Workforce Consulting Services. This process was strictly and meticulously carried out by the above recruiter with respect to your approved Application for work and your resume placement.

You are hereby requested to appear at the company's head office here in Lagos with your original paper qualifications/credentials for a proper screening process/Assessment. After the screening you shall be issued your official Job offer letter and also given a date for deployment at your designated office.Your screening I.D is GNP/0110/SA, this I.D is for verification during screening so take note.

It also implies that any shortlisted Applicant that is privileged for the above final screening process for a job placement in any of the offices here in Lagos, Nigeria must gain access or entrance for screening/Assessment by procuring a certified copy of an Employee Attestation duly signed and endorsed by the Federal High court for your willing genuine acceptance and affirmation to uphold your job placement at the Company through out your job contract period.

Any shortlisted Applicant that does not tender his/her Attestation on the screening date will not be allowed entrance to the company. This instruction should be strictly adhered to avoid any negligence or embarrassment by the security or the recruiting officers in charge of screening and placement at the Guinness Nigeria Plc.'s head office.

We advise you to contact the below lawyer located in Abuja for guidance and assistance as regards your Employee Attestation. Contact Bar. Seed Ibe (ESQ) on (Email: [email protected]) or call by Tel:+2348165445107).

The screening/placement date has been slated for 7th of February,2012 by 11:00 a.m prompt at the Guinness Nigerian Plc, Lagos Head Office. Please see below address to locate the Venue.

Guinness Nigeria Plc,
    24, Oba Akran Avenue,
    P. M. B. 21071, Ikeja, Lagos.
    Fax: 234-01-4970561; Telex: GUING 56254,
    Ikeja, Lagos.

Warm regards,

For Guinness Nigeria Plc.

G. K Mahinda
    Director (Placement Office)
    Workforce Consulting Services Nig.
    E-mail: [email protected]
    [email protected]
    Tel: +234 (806) 4976333

Re: invitation for Guiness Nig Plc by Workforce is FRAUD!!!

Is FRAUD not written all over it in Black and White?..Of course na..anybody dt tells 2 go contact any lawyer b4 u get a job is FAKE!

my friend got a call and his own interview is scheduled tomorrow....pls verify

Quote Originally Posted by jobfront View Post
    my friend got a call and his own interview is scheduled tomorrow....pls verify

Tell your friend not to attend. Firstly, Guinness would not call anyone on phone for interview. They would always communicate to prospective employees via email. Secondly the email would either be from @Diageo.com or @guinness.com.

He said it was from Diageo...and not Workforce. They also sent him email through Diageo official email. The interview is tomorrow, so let's wait and see. But all the same, NHJ Moderators, members, contributors and owners are no longer trying with posting new reputable job openings.

+ Reply