+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: Invitation for an Aptitude Test-Mactay consulting

Re: Invitation for an Aptitude Test-Mactay consulting

@ctrl, the last test I wrote with nig brewery dis year was divided into 2 part; technical part(engr) and english/maths, comprehension passage, etc the technical part is basically engr question so u need 2 bush up ur university notes on engineering, areas like welding, corrosion, valves etc dats all I can remmbr. Others shud ‎​lεɑ̤̥̈̊§ξ share there views

I wrote their last test at national theatre and I did not hear frm them again.when I got d invIte frm mactay,I emailed dem to tel me the company dey r recruiting for and I was told is nigerian brewery and that d test is going to b firstly a graduate management test immediately followed bby a functional based test for d graduate technical trainee position.one love

@all, is dis not d same as d last test dey conducted? wots d difference dis tym, cos d functional based test is same as d technical test, frm my point of view and hop to b corrected if wrong... got d secnd mail frm dem wich was mor elucidatin bt not convincin enuf...its well

I remember applying to Saro Africa as Graduate Trainee(Technical). This might just be a follow-up on that application.
    @ALL
    Did you put in your application as well? This might just be it!

Just read a confirmation mail from Mactay. NB Plc seems to need more people. In my experience with KPMG(got to the final stage buh was not taken),those that applied after the deadline given were invited for Aptitude test since they needed more people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kkkossy View Post
    @ctrl, the last test I wrote with nig brewery dis year was divided into 2 part; technical part(engr) and english/maths, comprehension passage, etc the technical part is basically engr question so u need 2 bush up ur university notes on engineering, areas like welding, corrosion, valves etc dats all I can remmbr. Others shud ‎​lεɑ̤̥̈̊§ξ share there views
    Dear Kkkossy, did you write the test at the National theatre sometime in April..cos I did but can't remember answering questions on welding, corrosion, valves etc. The bulk of the questions were on the brewing process......functions of hops, curvette, yeast etc....kindly confirm where and when u wrote the test..

@ EONDIGEST am with Kkkossy on this one. For those of us that studied mech engr that was the nature of questions in the function based test @ the national theatre early this year and i'm guessing you are a Chem Engr that's why you did'nt get such type of questions. Goodluck guys!!!
    Keep Moving.

How were the questions structured....objectives? Fill-in-the-gap? Calculations? Theory-based?
    Someone should please shed more light on this...

How were the questions structured....objectives? Fill-in-the-gap? Calculations? Theoretical?
    Someone should please shed more light on this...

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Roads View Post
    @ EONDIGEST am with Kkkossy on this one. For those of us that studied mech engr that was the nature of questions in the function based test @ the national theatre early this year and i'm guessing you are a Chem Engr that's why you did'nt get such type of questions. Goodluck guys!!!
    Thanks Henry Roads, this is timely and on point..yeah am a Chem Engrg....i guess ours was different.
    All the best bruv.

@eon, it wz different questn type for different disciplines. Xcal engrin wz combined wit sciences. Pls does anybdy knw d outcom of dat test, cos i didnt hear anyfin abt it afta d test nd nw dis one again. Is dis a cont or a fresh recruitment. Its well...

So are we expecting the same format of questions as the ones we got in April?

Good day All,

I wrote the test in April. In April Chem Engr Candidates were mixed with sciences such as Biochemistry Biology Chemistry etc. The test was divided into two sections.

The first question was fairly simple, while the second section was the technical part that constituted basically brewring process.

Like they said the first part will be General GMATHS type of questions while the second one will be based on the technical position.

I believe i did very well during the April 1st test i even called to confirm the status but nobody picked. I believe what they did was to pick some people that passed a certain score line from the April test for both Sciences and Engineering and then combine them with fresh applications.

So my advice to everybody is read GMATHS type of Eng MAths reasoning and stuff. Revise through brewring process then finally ensure you brush up on O level Chem and Physics.

God Speed to your guys will not be attending the test because God has blessed me with a Job 100 fold better.

It is well/

God is in control.

One love

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast