+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: How was PTDF exam

Re: How was PTDF exam

@DesbbabaThe successful candidates they were referring to are those of 2011/2012, not this year. Listen carefully during presentations and also interpret well. Pls don't misinform this house.

@DesbbabaThe successful candidates they were referring to are those of 2011/2012, not this year. Listen carefully during presentations and also interpret well. Pls don't misinform this house.

Quote Originally Posted by ejikfesto View Post
    Guy, rememba d last statement he made on d last question dat was asked. I wnt those dat listened 2 d full broadcast 2 respond pls

@Debsbaba you are right, i posted almost the same thing yesterday. The presenter was not given answer to the question that was asked by the caller, it was the ptdfman that later gave the answer if you actually listened to the programme very well. He did not want the caller to feel bad that was why he had answered the way he did. Guys, not with certainty, sorry to say that none of the members of this forum made the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Gudwil View Post
    @Debsbaba you are right, i posted almost the same thing yesterday. The presenter was not given answer to the question that was asked by the caller, it was the ptdfman that later gave the answer if you actually listened to the programme very well. He did not want the caller to feel bad that was why he had answered the way he did. Guys, not with certainty, sorry to say that none of the members of this forum made the list.
    @Gudwil, do u mean dat d list s out nd not even a memba in dis forum s successful? Pls expantiate

I repeat, according to the ptdfman yesterday, ptdf has already contacted the successfuls but yet published their names on the website and dailies. That was what i learnt from the update yesterday which was corroborated by Debsbaba. There might some members of this forum in the list but may na overjoy make dem to forget to share there testimonies

I repeat, according to the ptdfman yesterday, ptdf has already contacted the successfuls but yet published their names on the website and dailies. That was what i learnt from the update yesterday which was corroborated by Debsbaba. There might some members of this forum in the list but may na overjoy make dem to forget to share there testimonies
    I reason wth u guy. Bt y r dey contactin dem secretly. Dey suppose 2 publish it out 4 every1 2 c 1st b4 makin any contact, nd none of my frnds tell me about his success o nt

@sani4all. I have not also heard from any of my friends. I also check the website but no update. May be we should try and google to know if a similar forum/trend exist in other sites.

@sani4all. I have not also heard from any of my friends. I also check the website but no update. May be we should try and google to know if a similar forum/trend exist in other sites.
    A similar trend exist @ , bt dia s no any update on dis issue

Quote Originally Posted by sani4all View Post
    A similar trend exist @ , bt dia s no any update on dis issue
    exist @

Quote Originally Posted by sani4all View Post
    exist @
    exist@ .com bt no any upadte

Hahahaha.... People's post here at times is always very funny. How can someone say that the shortlisted candidates have been contacted and yet the list is not published.

What is the need keeping the list. Ladies and Gentlemen, PTDF has not contacted anybody. They will publish our names (i.e successful candidates) first before the start contacting us.

Guys just cast your mind back because that is always my problem with Nigerians we forget so easily. When you were shortlisted for the test, which one came first?

Did they send you an email before the list was published on the internet? Was it not after they published the list that they started sending emails that contained the test venue and exam no. Think guys. Since my name is on that list and I have not been contacted, then they have not started contacting successful candidates. Period. I STILL DEY LAUGH.............

WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE........
    goxie likes this.

na dem sabi

+ Reply
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast