+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

Re: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

It doesn't matter how many times you've written dragnet tests. If you acknowledge God knowing HE's the one that gives success, you don't have to write it twice. ''if a man remains in me & I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me YOU CAN DO NOTHING''...John 15:5 Some people have so much relied on their intelligence forgeting the source. You can write the test 100 times & still fail if you always rely on your ability... ''never say to yourself, 'my power & ability have yielded this for me', But remember the Lord your God who gives you the ability...'' Deut 8:17-18
    someone that has trust in God only has to write the test once & pass-whether 95% or 59%. I am a living testimony...
    Acknowledge God in ALL you do & I promise you that not even dragnet has a modicum of power to withold your blessing...

Pls I need the material [email protected]

''you do not have, because you do not ask God. When you ask, you do not receive, because YOU ASK WITH WRONG MOTIVES, that you may spend what you get on your pleasures...'' James 4:2-3
    if you've written many tests & haven't succeeded, please sit down & think... What are your motives? Why do you want that job? Do you want it because you want to show off? Probably your mates are rich & you desperately want to get rich? Is there someone or some people you want to impress, or possibly oppress?
    If God put you there, are you going to serve Him with what He has freely given you? Are you going to help the less privilege, the poor? Or you just want to have fleet of cars, build mansions, answer millionaire, womanize & involve in all sorts of immoral activities?
    WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOUR MOTIVES

Set your motives in line with God's Will, then write another test & see what happens...

REMEMBER: God knows our hearts & thoughts.
    God have mercy on us!!!

Boshemann's and donivald's responses on the first page have been the best responses so far.

Practice your fundamental mathematical concepts (such as means, ratios, proportions, e.t.c) to do well in the numerical section. Reading very very fast is key to completing the verbal section.
    Triple-C likes this.

Pls send me a copy of the dragnet samples to my email: [email protected]

pls send me a copy of dragnet questn sample [email protected]

Pls send me a copy of their question sample also [email protected]. T̶̲̥̅̊
    h̶̲̥̅̊
    a̶̲̥̅̊
    n̶̲̥̅̊
    k̶̲̥̅̊
    s̶̲̥̅̊

With the kind of comments being displayed here, it shows that people don't read at all. Some people don't rly read instructions. The answers to their quest have been dealth with already. I just pray we change from this atitude.
    Triple-C likes this.

hello housemates, i have realised that dragnet hardly change questions they set. i just saw the test set for PZ cussons and it was exactly the same that was set for Reservoir Engineers Mobil i wrote last year. anyone good samaritan with that so much valuable material should send it to [email protected].

what is annoying is that scammers will also copy our mail addresses and save it in their data bases in order to use for their scam purposes. dont copy mine it is a waste of time.

plzzzz oo [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Frankquarry View Post
    hello housemates, i have realised that dragnet hardly change questions they set. i just saw the test set for PZ cussons and it was exactly the same that was set for Reservoir Engineers Mobil i wrote last year. anyone good samaritan with that so much valuable material should send it to [email protected].

what is annoying is that scammers will also copy our mail addresses and save it in their data bases in order to use for their scam purposes. dont copy mine it is a waste of time.
    can i get it too [email protected]

pls house, any one wit the question should help me by sending it to my mail pls.
    [email protected]

Pls naijahotjobber's, i need dragnet sample questions. Pls share d joy to my email [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast