+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Topic: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

How to pass dragnet aptitude test

I have written this dragnet test twice. Even when I'm sure I've put in my best, I'm yet to scale through beyond the test stage.Perhaps there are things that I'm yet to know about passing this test. Please NHJ veterans and all that know, help!!! Donivald,Catalyst2011,gzl et al. Thanks
    Enjoy where you are...on the way to where you are going.

Re: How to pass dragnet aptitude test

supported o, i ve wriiten more than 5 and have nt gone past dt stage, plz any1 wit strategies can help us out.

u av tp practice GMAT questions...and work with time....lots of prayers too; Proper preparation prevents poor performance.there are lots of threads eg First Bank,Union Bank threads with attachments that you could download to help you practice.I wish you the very best yugo...Practice properly,dont be tense on that day...and shine like the star that you were born to me.Cheers!

Thanks, AAsh.

It's not entirely GMAT, on my third write of their test, I figured their pattern n scored 78%, unfortunately the company still didn't call me and called someone i knew scored 65% ... so I bailed out of the country jor.

There's a stash of similar questions to theirs that has been floating around, about 4 sets of all three question they conduct (Numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning) get them practice them, and work a lot on your speed. After which go in there with all confidence. Godspeed.

Dragnet!! I believe a lot of shady deals dey there. Though i stand τ̅☺ be corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    It's not entirely GMAT, on my third write of their test, I figured their pattern n scored 78%, unfortunately the company still didn't call me and called someone i knew scored 65% ... so I bailed out of the country jor.There's a stash of similar questions to theirs that has been floating around, about 4 sets of all three question they conduct (Numerical, verbal and inductive reasoning) get them practice them, and work a lot on your speed. After which go in there with all confidence. Godspeed.
    Bros u get dat their similar questions?pls if u have let me send u ?? email via pm so dat u can please forward it to me.I really need it for practising.Thanks!

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

It's about gettin thru in time!
    & U shd b able to finish (d numerical witout a calculator)! It means, how strong is ur foundation, how quick are U at reading, how 'BASIC' is ur thinking (I feel dat many pple do d abstract section wit a lot of 'grandiose' concepts, rather dan basic reasoning!)
    so I'd say, go 2ru ur basic addition/subraction/multiplication/division. Also, learn to use ratios, proportions and rates...etc!
    Basic Arithmetic. Ensure U review these things, as dey ar d foundation on which aptitude tests are built!!!
    I hope I didnt say too much.
    Triple-C likes this.

You have to be able to finish ALL d questions. Don't aim at guessing (i'm not saying that there's negetive marking o), aim at finishing. In d comprehension u gotta train yourself to answer all d 4 to 5 questions of d passage without having to read d passage a second time. Practise your maths & abstract reasoning regularly. Make sure you sleep your 'standard' number of hours before testday so that you won't feel dizzy/drowsy in d exam hall. Also, believe in yourself. Don't get discouraged by d number of co-test takers. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF (work on your self esteem/confidence) and make sure you play relaxing music via ur phone headset to put you in Test Mode. GOODLUCK!
    Triple-C likes this.

u guys r 1daful, tanx. i appr8

@bosheman and donivald. Thanks.

I am starting to doubt if your performance in the test is based on anything but the verbal reasoning. I've written the test twice, but I haven't been called and I'm sure I totally blasted d quant and diagrammatic reasoning in both sittings.

Pls,any bodi wit useful material 4 d dragnet test shuld 4ward 2 [email protected] .Tank u 1luv

+ Reply
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast