Someone once said to me that: "to become successful, you need to look at Successful People, go through what they've gone through, read what they read, acquire the information they have and put into practice what they have done"... same way you'd become a SUCCESS even much better than they are cos you would have learnt from their mistakes and get better with yours.

In this 21st century, I'm an Ambassador of "Work Smart" cos using an example of my field of study which is building technology, you'd see that an Architect whose work is to design a building/structure earns better than the Concretor/Mason.
These are both full fledged Men, the Architect over the years had learnt some skills which with the use of paper and drawing set will never be POOR, "Working Smart"
The concretor on the other hand works with sweat and blood, and being scourged by the heat of the sun, this is "Working Hard"

Same thing is applicable here, we all have gone to school to learn one course or the other and some have series of certificate to back them up, but I tell you, the people who will survive in the 21st century are those who will master the art of the ONLINE WORLD.
Yeah I know you all are computer literates, it's not enough to comment on the pages of the social media, chat, ping, upload pictures and while away time on the Internet, there's more to it... you can read my article which I titled: NOTE FOR THE 21ST CENTURY YOUNGSTERS
Source: www..com/2699792/note-21st-century-youngsters

Find out what you really love to do, and then find a way to make a good living doing it." - Napoleon Hill
I believe everyone here loves to chat, and going by this quote from Napoleon Hill, you can monetise your social media platform, you just have to ask how
God's word says: "I will bless the work of your hands"
Also, whatever your hands find doing, do it with all diligence...
what do our hands find doing most often?...
I believe it's chatting.
So lemme drop it right now
This is an online school that pays you cash into your local bank account for taking their courses and sharing the information with loved ones, hence CHATTING?

Get much information today by reaching my phone number as seen in the signature below.

Do have a great day
Kenneth Amaechi
Your Infopreneur