+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: HELP NDDC scholarship interview requirements.

HELP NDDC scholarship interview requirements.

pls house i need info concerning the registration prints being asked for.i was unable to print mine due to unforseen circumstances, THOUGH I HaVE THE REFERENCE CODE.I was shortlisted for the interview to take place in ph on the 14th, and i am travelling from lagos.i need advice as to what to do cos i called the guy who sent the text and he said i shld try to get the print out.the website is out of service also.so i dont knw wht 2 do.pls help a brother ooh.
    r

Re: HELP NDDC scholarship interview requirements.

I have the same challange cos I save mine on a system...and d system just crashed...

o boy! how we fit take get that registration. Its a big wahalaooooo. pls smone can hint us wat to do. thanks

Pls house the one passage methodology, how do we write that and those who have gone for the interview before, should feed us with what to expect.

brothers we need solutions now ooh my interview is on the 14th,what do you guys think we shld do?
    r

I have the same challenge, but lets hand it over to God in prayer, keep trying the website and if it doesn't come up, write out the refrence number and also print out the email. God is in control. Congrats all

Jak

Yes hand it over to God.
    I suggest also that since you have the registration number which starts with the first letter of your state,go with it bcos i know they also have ur registration in there database. Just take it for confirmation. But if you dont have the no,is not worst,just go with other requirements.

@all. I did the interview last year. We were asked current affairs questions, then some were asked to mention the oil producing Local Government Areas (LGA's) in their state. Also, some were asked why they intend to study their desired course of study. Some were also asked to mention the Senator and House of Representatives member representing their LGA/Senatorial zone. and some were even asked to name their L.G.A legislator in their State House of Assembly. Good Luck Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @all. I did the interview last year. We were asked current affairs questions, then some were asked to mention the oil producing Local Government Areas (LGA's) in their state. Also, some were asked why they intend to study their desired course of study. Some were also asked to mention the Senator and House of Representatives member representing their LGA/Senatorial zone. and some were even asked to name their L.G.A legislator in their State House of Assembly. Good Luck Guys!
    Thanks for these tips. It will certainly help us to be better prepared for what's coming our way. You're the man!

Please share ur interview experience.

donivald
    u said u did the interview last year. after the interview wat is then the next step. i was invited and i will be comming in from ouside the country and need to go back immidiately.
    Will the require your presence again after the interview as ii want to know how to schedule my flight. thanks

+ Reply