+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Graduate trainnee needed in a nutricare company

Graduate trainnee needed in a nutricare company

Wellnesshomes Inc.- a major health maintenance organisation invites applications from graduates who are going to be taken through the step-by-step training on how to function excellently in the company and after then will be ready to explore the financial stability and Job security now obtainable only in health sector.

Applicant must be hardworking, energetic, goal-getters, possess leadership quality and ready to take their carrier to the next level as every successful candidates will be fully involved with the company's day to day social, health, and economic activities.

When you join our organization, we are going to equip you with everything you need to be successful as you are going to be aided by our existing group of experts, therefore no prior knowledge in Medical field is required as adequate training will be provided.

Every application will be carefully considered, but applicants from Medical, Economics, Computing, and Social fields of studies will have better chance of being considered.

Interested Applicants should send their detailed CV to [email protected]

Re: Graduate trainnee needed in a nutricare company

Wellnesshomes Inc.- a major health maintenance organisation invites applications from graduates who are going to be taken through the step-by-step training on how to function excellently in the company and after then will be ready to explore the financial stability and Job security now obtainable only in health sector.

Applicant must be hardworking, energetic, goal-getters, possess leadership quality and ready to take their carrier to the next level as every successful candidates will be fully involved with the company's day to day social, health, and economic activities.

When you join our organization, we are going to equip you with everything you need to be successful as you are going to be aided by our existing group of experts, therefore no prior knowledge in Medical field is required as adequate training will be provided.

Every application will be carefully considered, but applicants from Medical, Economics, Computing, and Social fields of studies will have better chance of being considered.

Interested Applicants should send their detailed CV to [email protected]

Pls house, help wit materials for sale engineer, i was invited for a sales engineer post interview on friday 22 wit Jevant Spencer International Co ltd. Anybody wit the invite? Pls ur comments are needed.

+ Reply