Hello guys, this is another session of admissions into Universities in Cyprus. Am helping Nigerians that are REALLY INTERESTED IN STUDYING ABROAD to get out of slavery and looting by profit organizations like JAMB and Universities(Aptitude test) all in search of education.
I am a registered agent of some universities in Cyprus in which am currently studying in one of them. I know it’s not easy to yield to things online but i came here through a school's agent that i never for one day saw with my eyes but just through this forum.
As a registered agent of the school, I submit your credentials to school directly for reliable, easy and fast processing. Though you may say you can actually submit your papers online and process it but you may never receive any reply or it maybe delayed till infinity because preference is given to those submitted directly to them by their agents.
The next session will start by September 2012 (Fall semester) and its best to process on time so as for you to plan well financially, for me to secure SCHOLARSHIP and a cheap hostel accommodation. The school fees ranges from USD2100 - USD4000 per year, the standard of education here is very high and you stand a chance of getting an INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREE in your choice course.
To start your processing, forward your enquiries to this email and thereafter, email scanned copies of your WAEC/NECO, Passport photo, International passport (if any), transcripts (for Masters) to [email protected] and i'll send you a the necessary details.