ATLAST,PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS IN FURTHER MATHEMATICS IS OUT.GRAB YOURS NOW.....

For many years now,Students of Further Maths have found it difficult to face the challenges they encounter during exam period.They were thought Further Maths WAEC syllabus without exposing them to real thing.And so,during WAEC,NECO,GCE OR Any Exam of similar nature,most Students were forced to leave the exam hall without solving any problem.Again, Students pay through their nose to go for extra-moral lesson in which at the end of the day,they left with the option of facing the real challenges at the exam hall.I took time off to meet my former Further Maths Teacher,who had been teaching it for over fourteen years.I was shocked when he told me that he collect between Ten thousand to Twelve thousand naira per Month for home training and between Four thousand to Four thousand Five hundred naira for after school group training.Whao! I marvelled.This Subject cannot be relegated to the background in as much as Science and Engineering Courses are concern.
Let me elaborate my point,those who sit for Jamb,Post-Jamb,Polytechnic,WAEC,NECO OR GCE do not need to look down on this Subject because it takes large portion of Maths questions they are going to encounter in this exam.Even for those who sit for Pure Maths should bear with me that with the knowledge of Further Maths,ordinary Maths is for sure A1 in any exam.With the knowledge of Further Maths basis you gather in your Senior Secondary School,year one and year two Maths will be easier.I want to remind you that All West Africa Countries participating in WAEC OR similar Exams and offering Further Maths as a subject are entitle to this material.Researchers and other interested Parties are inclusive.This material was written using WAEC FINAL MARKING SCHEME FROM WAEC to give you maximum output.Because,there are more than one choice answer for particular question,this material can act as a Textbook.The PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS comprises 1992 to 2009.Getting one marking scheme from WAEC cost five hundred naira each.NOTE: pass questions are not inclusive.So,it is expensive bringing this material into reality for your needs.
Infact,the FURTHER MATHEMATICS,ELECTIVE 1(OBJECTIVE) AND ELECTIVE 2(THEORY) is sold at take away price of 1800 Naira only.There is no other place you can get this material let alone compiled the way we did it.With the help of Best Student in MATHS 2000 NATIONWIDE,Best Student in FURTHER MATHS ANAMBRA CHAPTER,FURTHER MATHS TEACHER,14 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN IT AND WAEC BODY,THIS MATERIAL GIVES YOU ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR DISTINCTION.Your money will be refunded to you if after using this material and you did not make good grade.
ANYBODY WHO BUY THIS PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AS THE ADVANTAGE OF SENDING TO US PROBLEMS HE/SHE ENCOUNTER DURING HIS/HER COURSE OF STUDYING OTHER FURTHER MATHS TEXTBOOKS FOR IMMEDIATE SOLUTION FREE OF CHARGE.LIKEWISE,TAKE HOME TEST CAN BE SOLVE FOR YOU FREE OF CHARGE ONCE YOU BUY THIS MATERIAL. HURRY NOW WHILE THE OFFER LAST TO THE BANK LISTED BELOW NEAREST TO YOU AND MAKE PAYMENT OF 1800 NAIRA ONLY.

AND SEND YOUR NAME,TELLER NUMBER,NAME OF THE BANK YOU TRANSACT WITH,E-MAIL ADDRESS AND HOME ADDRESS TO US.FURTHER MATHS PASS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WILL BE DELIVER TO YOU WITHIN 24 HRS OF PAYMENT AND NOTIFICATION. INFORM OTHER FRIENDS OF YOURS THAT OFFER THIS SUBJECT AND ARE IN SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL ABOUT THIS MATERIAL TO HELP THEM OUT.NOTE:NECO RELEASED LAST YEAR'S RESULTS WITH 98 PERCENT FAILURE.

BANKS TO MAKE PAYMENT WITH:
NAME: GTB
ACCOUNT NAME:ANACHUNA.L.NWAORAH
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2061798311590

NAME: FIRST BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER:6083010003841

NAME: INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0003110000052557

SEND YOUR NAME,TELLER NO,BANK NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS TO US AFTER PAYMENT AND THE MATERIAL WILL BE MAIL TO YOU AFTER 24 HRS OF NOTIFICATION.

THE DIRECTOR
SCIENCE AND ARITHMETIC ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA.
08035844075 ,08037218844,08032675906
E-MAIL: [email protected]
10 AJUMOBI STREET,OFF ACME,IKEJA,LAGOS STATE.
17/08/2010