+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Fuel TReatment Distributors Wanted!

Post Fuel TReatment Distributors Wanted!

Our client in the Fuel Treatment Industry is recruiting for the position of a Distributors. If you can see the potential, and you are personally driven, we would love to have you as a part of our Syntek family.
    BENEFITS: As a Syntek Global distributor, you will earn money every time someone makes a purchase and it goes beyond just earning a sales commission (25%). Syntek Global gives you the ability to grow a sales team and earn an override on all the sales from the people in your team. As your team grows, so will your paycheck.
    Syntek Global pays their Distributors in many different ways, including Direct Sales Commissions (25%), Team Sales Commissions (10%-25%), Check Matching Commissions, $25-$50 for each referral and a number of other incredible bonuses.

REQUIREMENTS

- Must be 18 years of age or above.
    - efficient,
    - self-motivated,
    - organized,
    - a good communicator, and
    - IT literate.

Min Education Level : nill
    Work Experience : nill
    Qualifications :nill

Interested applicant can register at Syntek global website using this ID=17339 when registering

For more information contact +18013865007 or send private mail to [email protected] , Syntek Global official website syntekglobal.com

Re: Fuel TReatment Distributors Wanted!

Name: Ekenwa Chima O. Number: 08033598200. Lives in ph. Im very mch interested in d fuel treatment distributor. Bt hw do i get in touch wt syntech for d business

Quote Originally Posted by Chymzy78 View Post
    Name: Ekenwa Chima O. Number: 08033598200. Lives in ph. Im very mch interested in d fuel treatment distributor. Bt hw do i get in touch wt syntech for d business
    you can download the ICD form attched... for the Sponsor name= benjamin appiah and ID=17339. my email [email protected] or company support email [email protected]

download the ICD form attached... About the form, sponsor name benjamin appiah ID=17339 you can contact me personaly [email protected] or [email protected] or more infoirmation.

download the ICD form attached... About the form, sponsor name benjamin appiah ID=17339 you can contact me personaly [email protected] or [email protected] or more infoirmation.

Post Re: Fuel TReatment Distributors Wanted!

to register you can download the ICD form attached... if you want to enjoy more benefits as a distributor you can use a Ghanaian address, with the sponsor ID 17339 and sponsor name= benjamin appiah, thus you can register directly at the website,
    Attached Files Attached Files

you can contact me through my address [email protected] for the ICD form, to enjoy more befits as a distributor you can register using a a Ghanaian Address.

+ Reply