+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: FRAUD!!! Total/elf recruitment for northerners www.ideaedgeng.com

FRAUD!!! Total/elf recruitment for northerners www.ideaedgeng.com

This site claims as a consulting firm for recruiting northerners for an oil and gas affiliated to totalfnaelf only to find out that they will jus use ur detail and call u,claiming they know you and organising a fraudlent business worth millions which they will want to involve you. they will study ur cv and everytin they will tell u bout urself on fone will be correct.... pls stop posting your cv's. if you dont believe call their line and see if they will pick. WE NORTHERNERS ARE NOT STUPID NOR DESPERATE TO GET AN OIL AND GAS JOB>>>BEWARE

Re: FRAUD!!! Total/elf recruitment for northerners www.ideaedgeng.com

Hello Retired Corper,

I read your post and I couldnt make fact out of it. Kindly explain to the house How they Fraud our Nothern Brothers. Is it that They use your profile to bid for projects woth Millions or They tell you to Pay some amount of money.

Kindly Come up with Facts and your experience with them.

Thanks

Na waooooooo, guys just be care where u mail your Cv's to.
    Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.

They will call u and tell u dat are mr so so so working in so so so place residing in so so so area had ur education at so so so place and currently working in so so so area, if u say yes, then they will tell u dat they have some items they will sell to some white men and being a professional in dat field, u r to meet the pple in so so so area and u will collect the items from so so so place and over inflate the price.. but u will responsible for some logistics and that is wen they will demand for money....

ok

Retired Corper, I read your response and I understand your view, which I guess was an experience, However, we all are seeking employment and not a frontiers job. So if you are called or employed and it is not TotalfinaElf, then conclude its a scam.

In all I still believe there might be a mix-up somewhere, because the Source is Extremely reliable and confidential. As a Matter of Fact it wasn't meant for the General Public, as selections among some high-profile personality children were made. I got the information and posted for all, as I believe Information should not be hoarded.

Once again In all, I wish you al the best.

To lighten things up a bit, I had an interview with Mike Adenuga Jr yesterday at V.I and I was called today to come for my Employment Letter. So I now have two employments offer. This is once again to appreciate NaijaHotjobs and encourage Naijahotjobbers not to give up in their search for a good Job.

We Will MAKE TI

Thanks

O

@eckselens
    To lighten things up a bit, I had an interview with Mike Adenuga Jr yesterday at V.I and I was called today to come for my Employment Letter. So I now have two employments offer. This is once again to appreciate NaijaHotjobs and encourage Naijahotjobbers not to give up in their search for a good Job.

We Will MAKE TI

I DONT BELIEVE U,

CORPORATE INFORMATION

IDEA HOUSE LAGOS: IdeaEdge Consulting
    No.15 Child Avenue, Off Liverpool Road Apapa,
    Lagos.
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +234-01-290 4233 IDEA HOUSE ABUJA: IdeaEdge Consulting
    Block C, 2nd Floor Right Wing,
    Basan Plaza, Off Herbert Marcauly Way,
    Central Business District,
    Abuja.
    Email: [email protected]
    Tel: +234-9290 2545

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (c) 2009 IDEA EDGE CONSULTING LTD | All rights reserved

IF U DONT BELIEVE,CALL ANY OF THE LINES AND SEE IF SOMONE WILL PICK AND GIVE U A USEFUL INFO......WE DIDNT GO TO SCHOOL JUST TO BE DECIEVED BY SOME SET OF ILLETERATE FRAUDSTERS....

@JODECI

You don't have to believe me, I had the interview already at Oko-Awo yesternite around 10:30PM and I am going to pick my Employment Letter at Glo office in Saka Tinubu. So, What point are you trying to make?

I am beginning to think probably you got an impression that the Ideaegdeng.com. If thats your thought No they didnt. However its related to a published info on Naijahotjobs that Glo was recruiting, and insider information made it known that they were recruiting engineers.

I posted it to lighten things up as I percieved argument, anger in the thread, from the Topic Down. So lets share a good news to make every one happy, Atleast me getting a job should be your joy.

However, explain further, Why don't you believe me.

Quote Originally Posted by eckselens
    @JODECI

You don't have to believe me, I had the interview already at Oko-Awo yesternite around 10:30PM and I am going to pick my Employment Letter at Glo office in Saka Tinubu. So, What point are you trying to make?

I am beginning to think probably you got an impression that the Ideaegdeng.com. If thats your thought No they didnt. However its related to a published info on Naijahotjobs that Glo was recruiting, and insider information made it known that they were recruiting engineers.

Tell this to the birds.

I posted it to lighten things up as I percieved argument, anger in the thread, from the Topic Down. So lets share a good news to make every one happy, Atleast me getting a job should be your joy.

However, explain further, Why don't you believe me.

@eckselens, see here is a forum for elite once notfor local fraudsters like you. go and learn more work even looking at the coy profile you send one dont need to put on glasses to see you have working to host the site for 6months now. (You don't have to believe me, I had the interview already at Oko-Awo yesternite around 10:30PM and I am going to pick my Employment Letter at Glo office in Saka Tinubu) posting this makes stupid of you and makes you a very local yahoo yahoo.

I find it so hard to understand what the whole fuss is all about....... from the surface this Ideage thing looks real but its up to everyone to know when it becomes a scam.

I also feel the poster of the job post is are being envied and to all those believing the Glo job is fake, they cant prove it. Though i thought twice when u had that interview by 10:30pm. (or is it AM?).But anyway i believe the glo job.But how can u handle two now?)

Cheers to you!!

has it come to this? house members throwing tantrums?
    the point is that everybody is on his own.whether a coy is genuine or not should be a personal decision to make.if you doubt the authenticity of any post,stay away from such.thats common sense,isnt it??

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast