+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chrysta_lon

Topic: FRAUD:NDDC OVERSEAS POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

FRAUD:NDDC OVERSEAS POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

My Fellow unfortunate scholars.i want to inform u that the just concluded selection was marred by widespread fraud at all levels of NDDC both at the state and national.
    Firstly,check d wide disparity in slots.Cross River 6 d least,Akwa ibom,Rivers over 25 slots and to think that even during the interview CRS were less than 10.
    Secondly,in respect to my state only 3 names selected wher interviewed others..well we know. longlegs
    NDDC said they had funds to sponsor 200
    scholars and endedup taking only 130. The remaining 70?
    Finally,back to my state.due to the nepotic disposition of our state chairman.99% of those selected are from his senatorial district.
    My fellow scholars this is nt to dampen the joy of the chosen bt i strongly bliv we must take up this case.THIS IS A NEW THREAD FOR AGRIEVED SCHOLARS PLS POST YOUR INPUTS.

Re: FRAUD:NDDC OVERSEAS POSTGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP

@Trickdaddy i share ur pain but i just want to advice us to always accept things d way it comes and we should put it at d back of our mind that wateva God has ordained for us it will neva slip away no mata d magogo they play..................there ar better things to come..........one luv

@ all. That is naija 4 us.They only lie to us,giving us employment.we go continue 2 apply until we get there though we do not there

Re

My brother WELCOME TO THE REAL NIGERIA.

I feel ur pain Man..But Hey when ur applying for these Govt stuff, u shld know wat is obtainable in this country of ours, so u shld always follow 'em a lil skepticism. (I didnt get shortlisted either),
    but there's no point starting a thread 2 share grievances..just suck it up, take it like a man..& keep pushing.

i did not have any body, what i was shortlisted. What i want to say is that, God has a time and season for each of us, no matter the Nigerian factor. I wrote PTDF, my name did not come out, I applied for Mobil, they did not shortlist my name for the test. Little did i know that God has a better plan for me. Gods time is the best., and when that time comes, no man can stop u.

Guys...is there a need for a petition?

Contact me privately if you feel the need to write up a petition because I feel something funny has gone wrong.
    Perseverance, Persistence and faith in GOD is all i need.

Hello Guys, i think we should stop dwelling on the fact that NDDC did not shortlist our names, remember that we applied because we saw the advert, meanwhile we had other plans before we saw the advert, i want us to be conscious of the fact that our lives are not tied to the scholarship, with or without the scholarship we can still become what we want to be, the scholarship does not determine our being great. lets move on... cheers!
    BomaIsTheFuture likes this.

@chrysta_lon, this is an old thread. na last year scholars create this thread. has nothing to do with the recently concluded one. Cheers.

for all those who are saying we should accept things the way they are you need to know that u are wrong

the standard procedure is if not satisfied anybody can write a petition to the head of nddc

if not succefficently attended to another petition can be written to the presidency.

what i can assure everyone here is that even in nddc many staff dont know what is going on and any thing ravelled in secrecy cannot be free and fair, this fact alone is enough evidence of fraud in the whole thing

it is this our accept things as they are that has spoilt nigeria to this level

we are educated and should behave like educated pple

NDDC for one should even be scrapped, i am a niger deltan and i can tell u that nddc is a failure and is not working in the best intrest of the region but just there to satisfy personal interests,

how can a commissioner in nddc not know waything about the award

so sad

the act allows any nigerian to write to the management to investigate and come up with a clear explanation to the public, if they cannot do that then with the report another petition can be forwarded to the presidency which can set the management aside

it is a petition that was sent to the presidency that set the previous management aside

we are the oil greezin the nigerian engine and we should rise up and defend our rights and nothing like just accept wat u see

its a wrong attitude please

I remembered when I asked if this was the same scholarship NDDC is giving out to the likes of my brother who is already in UK studying,that most of you shouldn't bother bcos U might be wasting ur time,some people on this forum nearly beheaded me.I guess ur hope has now been dashed,Nigeria is a failed state.all the leaders and the current serving should be killed.I can't imagine the things going on around us,it is a time bomb it will explode one day.I am looking for a job, although I have one,but do you know that I need the endorsement of an illiterate to get this job?What has Nigeria become.Everybody is just selfishly looking for a way to survive.May God help us,this nation is wacked. Nigeria is a typified case of beggars riding on horses,while princes work on foot.An inverse pyramid.
    J

#Walk not work(pardon my error).This forum does not even have a text editing button,moderators please do sumthin abt dis abeg.
    J

+ Reply