+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Financial Literacy For Your Success $$$$

Cool Financial Literacy For Your Success $$$$

Financial Literacy is not taught in school, only recently has entrepreneurial studies been introduced to the school curriculum. But many people still leave school with little or no knowledge about financial literacy.
    When I go online some forum and see people putting up topics like: What Business Can I Invest ₦500,000 in?... and the likes, I just feel sorry cos these are vital problems which keeps rising UNEMPLOYMENT and CASHLESSNESS in our society.
    People come by huge sum of money all of a sudden blow it all within a “HEART-BEAT” and this is a sorry situation ravaging most youths.
    Someone I respect so much who is a Great Business Icon and has written many business bestsellers series and featured in many success magazines all around the world in person of Robert Kiyosaki said: “Before you can transform your wallet from POOR to RICH, you’ve got to transform your SPIRIT from POOR to RICH”.
    This has prompted my compilation of a series on how to ATTAIN GREAT SUCCESS for young and intending Entrepreneurs (though current entrepreneurs are not EXEMPTED).
    While I was in school, I self-sponsored my education (studied Building Technology). My entrepreneurship spirit and zeal can be traced back to my mid-secondary school days, my parents ran out on cash to foot my bills. During the holidays, I would sell stuffs like pure-water Zobo Drinks, Soya Milk, at a time it was boiled groundnuts. Then as a teenager, while my peers were having nice times and weekends and parties, I was in some major traffic and markets in Lagos trying to put up funds for home and school bills. I’d learned to survive long before now and know what it is to have little or no CASH.
    My first year in tertiary institution, I went into Mini-Importation with some money I’d made while working with Multi-Links Telecoms in Ibadan. Salary earning has never been my thing cos as an entrepreneur, I made more money and I’m always with CASH, so I can tell you with the skills I’ve gathered over the years that being an entrepreneur pays a great deal.
    There’s no shame in starting small, but what I would tell you is that you should never remain SMALL.
    Having compiled this Entrepreneurial Series (You can trust me I know what works and what doesn’t), youths can now have access to all the training I’ve got on a business that makes me a sure $1,000 or ₦199,000 weekly.
    Currently, I’m having my outlets opened in major Universities all around the 36-states in Nigeria (in subsequent series, I’ll be putting up these locations).
    To place your order, see my Signature for my contact information.
    THERE ARE 4-FOUR TRAINING DVD PACKAGES IN ALL
    (1). Is an in-depth teaching on a concept called THE POWER OF SOCIAL NETWORKING.
    A lot of people have followers and people they follow on most social media: Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, Google+, BBM, Instagram and a whole lots of other social media platforms.
    Each month, we all strive to ensure we are online having done our internet subscription.
    Statistics has shown that 95% of people who visited the Internet or Social media lose money, only 5% make money off the “ONLINE-WORLD” (THE INTERNET). The question is that are you one of the 95 or amongst the 5-fives who really are making money per- second from the INTERNET.
    Mark Zuckerberg the owner of FACEBOOK was a college kid when he thought about the idea of Facebook, and brought it to reality, heard he’s bought WHATSAPP for $19-billion (USD) and I can tell you that he’s in the league of world’s topmost Billionaires.
    My mentor and coach Late Mr. Jim Rohn said something in one of his series, “As a youth, get all the knowledge and information you need while in school”.
    You are not too young to start making money and taking care of your family. The best thing that can happen to you is when you make money early in life.
    Imagine making your first million at age 75 (God Forbid), and then buying your first car at that age, what enjoyment or fun would you be having then?
    YOU TELL ME!!!
    Opportunity they say comes but once, I tell you, OPPORTUNITY keeps calling till one dies, the difference between the RICH and the POOR is what they make out of every OPPORTUNITY!
    SUCCESS IS NOT ACHIEVED IN A DAY, IT’S ACCUMULATED OVER TIME.
    THUS, EVERY LITTLE SUCCESS COUNTS (THOUGH NO SUCCESS IS LITTLE).

(2.) The second DVD Package is a must read book which helps you to know the Dos and Don’ts of SUCCESS. The reason why people who stumble on Great Wealth all of a sudden becoming poor is because they did not at any point in their lives get to read this book. This book will help you groom a ₦1 business or investment into a Billion Dollar one. This is no HYPE, it is what it is.
    I’ve seen guys who hit the Jackpot (Yahoo and the likes) crumbling down and having to sell their luxuries to put food on their table. I’ve also seen those who did hit the same Jackpot and remained at that height and never came down. Most of them read this book.
    This book comes in an Audio-Visual format is packaged in a DVD for home view. It’s a powerful tool to always fall back on when trying to venture into any business or having a bad time in an existing business.

(3) And (4) it’s very good to prepare one’s mind towards the future, but without a Hands-On opportunity and training on how to go about it, the whole process would be likened to “Having prepared a fertile ground without actual cultivation on such grounds”.
    In these packages 3 & 4, you would find in each an opportunity that any average “JOE” can explore and has the potential to transform into something that would pay you for a life time.
    The person who introduced this opportunity to me now makes an average of ₦500,000 weekly.
    You have the ability to make more money than whoever teaches you because it all boils down to how badly you want a good life for yourself and the people around you.
    A lot of people might have beat you down: be average, be mediocre, but it’s high time you’d done something for yourself not minding what people think of you cos in the end, it’s still YOU!!!
    Most of your friends and the people you hang out with in couple of years from now will be at distant from you, all depending on what your life turns out to be. People will linger on and lurk around you when things are “ROSSY”, but the minute your FINANCIAL STANCE drops, they drop you like a bag of garbage (these are the PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE).
    You don’t have to wait to be in that state before you know that what I’m telling you is the TRUTH, but if you’d like to confirm, be my guest!!!
    There’s this great Philosopher I respect in the person of RichardBranson, he said, “If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you are not sure you can do it, say YES, then learn how to do it later.
    A word is said to be enough for the WISE!
    Be WISE today, take control of your future cos your DESTINY is in your hands.
    Of all the things God created, he gave Humans POWER!!!
    POWER TO DO AND UNDO, TO WRITE AND RE-WRITE OUR DESTINY…
    You have the ability to re-write your future and destiny.
    TAKE ACTION NOW
    To place your order for these great series, see my signature for my contact.
    SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

Re: Financial Literacy For Your Success $$$$

Place your order today, and take over the reins of control of your financial position today!
    Have a wonderful evening.
    http:///kenbizblog

Place your order today, and take over the reins of control of your financial position today!
    THE DISTANCE BETWEEN YOUR DREAMS AND REALITY IS CALLED ACTION.Take ACTION NOW!!!
    See my user note for details.

Change your thoughts and your finance will change drastically : 16 thought patterns that differentiates the rich from the poor $$$ (eye-opener)

BBM PIN 7E3777E0, Start your home based business today right from your phone, 07065317510 whatsapp,
    Learn how to convert your social capital to your financial capital!
    Social capital is all your acquaintances online and offline...

See an amazing opportunity you can combine with the power of your social media and create incredible wealth

Opportunity!Opportunity! Opportunity:o:o:o For Goal Getters!

BBM PIN 7E3777E0, Start your home based business today right from your phone, 07065317510 whatsapp,
    Learn how to convert your social capital to your financial capital!
    Social capital is all your acquaintances online and offline...

+ Reply