+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EXTRA PTDF PIN, PLS GIVE YOUR ADVICE!

EXTRA PTDF PIN, PLS GIVE YOUR ADVICE!

HELLO HOUSE,

Well, I am not PTDF card seller. I contacted a relative at Ilorin and another at Akure and both luckily got the card for me two days ago thereby having two pins with me. I registered today and I want to give the extra pin out for free. Can anyone please advice on how to do go about this? I do not have anyone around my environ who might be in a position to use it and I cannot just place it on naijahotjobs for free because I know some evil-minded people will copy the pin and sell above the normal price of N1000. You do not have to believe my charity but those that can recognize my username in the house know that I requested the house to send their e-mails so as to receive PTDF past questions for free. I received 221 e-mails in all and they all got the questions for free. None can state that I requested any incentive.

If eventually I have to throw the PIN open to the House, then I will do it exactly 11 am on Friday (15-01-2010) at the banking, oil and gas and engineering section of this board. Whoever logs in with it first will be the lucky one. If you are the lucky one, just ensure you make a post to tell the house that the PIN is for real. I am just being generous. Please, I have not requested for any money or incentive. Please o. Don't misquote me o. Please give your opinion before I throw it open on Friday. Thank you
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

EXTRA PTDF PIN, PLS GIVE YOUR ADVICE!

HELLO HOUSE,

Well, I am not PTDF card seller. I contacted a relative at Ilorin and another at Akure and both luckily got the card for me two days ago thereby having two pins with me. I registered today and I want to give the extra pin out for free. Can anyone please advice on how to do go about this? I do not have anyone around my environ who might be in a position to use it and I cannot just place it on naijahotjobs for free because I know some evil-minded people will copy the pin and sell above the normal price of N1000. You do not have to believe my charity but those that can recognize my username in the house know that I requested the house to send their e-mails so as to receive PTDF past questions for free. I received 221 e-mails in all and they all got the questions for free. None can state that I requested any incentive.

If eventually I have to throw the PIN open to the House, then I will do it exactly 11 am on Friday (15-01-2010) at the banking, oil and gas and engineering section of this board. Whoever logs in with it first will be the lucky one. If you are the lucky one, just ensure you make a post to tell the house that the PIN is for real. I am just being generous. Please, I have not requested for any money or incentive. Please o. Don't misquote me o. Please give your opinion before I throw it open on Friday. Thank you

Re: EXTRA PTDF PIN, PLS GIVE YOUR ADVICE!

luks like am d only 1 needing a pin now. I'm serving in a village nd ve bin trying to get a card bt keep running out of luck. If u can pls send me d pin, I promise to refund d money to ur acct. I jst need to apply. If u trust me enof pls send it to my phone. 07034496641. I wil really appreciate it. thanks

Please give it to Jakpor
    H

Please i will really appreciate it if i can get the pin. I have done all i cud to get this card..it had cost mi alot of transport fares given to people to help mi get the card all to no avail.

Please I will really appreciate if u can 4ward it to my mail [email protected] or my phne 08038316107. I really want to apply, this will be a turning around for me. Thanks in advance.

men brother u are a philantrophist o thank God for people like you may you always see the better things in life. please i also need the Pin have been trying to get it for sometime now but its not so easy please my number is 07037869196 i would be very greatful if you can send it to me am also willing to pay for it thaks will be expecting oyur response.thanks again

i 4got to include my eanks man 4 being real

i 4got to give u my email its [email protected] thanks again 4 being real

Honestly, i do not know how to give out the pin. I received two e-mails requesting for the pin and I now have like five people on board trying for the pin. Should I select an e-mail and give the pin out to the lucky email. I hope others wont be angry. Chiololo, like i mentioned, I am not selling so I wont consider the option of collecting a dime from anyone. Well, I have jakpoor , chiololo and lekepee as serious contenders but my mind gives it out to lekepee and chiololo. Others I am very sorry.
    This is what I will do. You have both indicated your e-mails. I will forward the pin to your e-mail. Whoever logs in with it first is the lucky one. My phone number will be included in your mail. Whoever gets lucky with the pin should ensure to call my number to confirm that it's been used. A word of thank you will also be appreciated but not necessary. A post on this forum will also be appreciated to confirm that i gave it out for free and also to say thank you.

If I say I'm not dissappointed , I'd b lying. Cos others did not mail u or post anything on d topic doesnt mean we were nt interestd. I personally was expecting u 2 do as u said n I was waiting 4 ur post. U've done a good deed anyway. God bless u.

brother you must be the kind of people we need in naija. realy i have spent close to 4 times the cost of the pin in search for it, thats not including calls. JUST TO LET U KNOW HOW MUCH I NEED IT ALSO. MY NUMBER 08034804952

@ Pimpin; Even if i had thrown d pin out to d house,what's d probability dat u'll be d lucky one to use it.I'm sorry if u remain disappointed.Anyway,i selected two e-mails from those that posted comments & i sent d pin to their emails. I also personally called each of the two & asked them to check their mails & log in fast with the pin, i.e. chiolola & lekepee. Both called me but Chiololo logged in first. You can call either of them to confirm.They both indicated their numbers in their respective post.

+ Reply